Not an update- pls read

Hi guys!

2020 has been different and hard for all of us. I'm still very thankful because in this trying times, I have found this gem- HyunJi. IOTNBO is truly a human healing drama. Because of it, I've discovered that I can actually write stories. I'm forever grateful to them and IOTNBO will always have a special place in my heart.

Thank you very much to everyone who's still reading my works. I truly appreciate it. Your comments really make me happy. ♥️

Random Realization:

Since I am using Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Yea Ji's real name as characters in this story, I somehow feel like I tolerate shippers to have a high expectation of them being together in real life. As I write every story about them, just like some of you, a part of me is always hoping and expecting that the same thing can/will happen in real life.

But, just a gentle reminder that all of my stories are PURELY a work of fiction and only based on my imagination.

Don't forget to ship responsibly.

And since 2021 is approaching, for sure Soo Hyun and Yea Ji will have their own individual projects soon. To be honest, I am really scared because there are so many possibilities that can happen.

But whatever the future holds for the both of them, I wish them both genuine happiness.

I will still update this story as writing became my past time hobby and I love the idea that my stories make other people happy  but please please be a responsible shipper and reader. And I'll do the same. Also, please wait patiently for the updates.

Thank you so much for understanding!

See you next year for the next update.

Keep safe. ♥️

Happy New Year, everyone 🎉