⚜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ꜰɪᴛ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

One thing to keep in mind: this is the first time they've seen your body with a lean build.

thank you to the person who suggested this, it was very creative and unique.

also, i just wanted to share this bc i thought it's funny: school was supposed to start yesterday but literally the day before it starts, we have to go into a lockdown so now we all get an even longer holiday than expected.

i hope you all stay safe!

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - A lowkey surprise for him. Is impressed that you're able to devote your time to stay fit and also committing to it. Secretly loves it but doesn't show it, though you'll find out sooner or later since he won't be able to contain himself for long and will become extremely thirsty for you klfoaibfobf.

Mammon - It's quite a big surprise for him. Blushes way too much when he sees you physically fit. He'll also make accidental compliments but then immediately make an excuse for it after he realises what he said. Tries to flex about his own body like "Y'know, The Great Mammon also exercises a lot. Look at my muscles!"

Leviathan - It's a shocker to the otaku because he's always locked away in his room so he had no idea about your body build. He also blushes way too much and gives compliments but won't take them back since BeSt fRieNDs GIvE eaCh oTHeR ComPLImenTs, though he is a little shy about it at the beginning.

Satan - Is a little surprised but doesn't show much of a reaction when he first sees. After a while, he will start blushing a little but tries to remain calm. He'll probably give you a book that's something like 'A Guide on How to Stay Fit' and offers you even more advice that shows his worries about you, like "Make sure you don't overwork yourself."

Asmodeus - Not that much of a surprise because he always looks at you body but still kind of a surprise to him. He prefers a more slim body but loves how you look with this lean build so he'll fawn over your body a lot and get a little touchy at times (not like he wasn't touchy to begin with but y'know- MORE touchy).

Beelzebub - Very surprised but he loves it, 150%. He'll be very excited and will want to work out with you a lot from now on and you'll make healthy shakes together. He's an innocent baby so he's not one to think about your body in... That way, but he'll be a little flustered every now and then. Also one to give out a lot of sweet compliments.

Belphegor - Surprised, not too little, not too much. He finds it kinda cute though since it reminds him of Beel. He's proud of you since (as a lazy demon) he'll never understand why you put in the effort to be fit but he's happy for you. When it comes to exercising though, he can't be bothered to join so he'll just sit and watch as well as cheer you on.

Diavolo - Obviously shook because he never realised you had such a fit build before. He's a big fan of it though and will be very happy every time he sees that you're still maintaining it. Would like to exercise with you one day and might reward you for staying fit.

Barbatos - Not surprised? Surprised? You'll never know since he hides his emotions way too well. Does look at you quite an awful lot though so it's clear that he approves. He'll also be glad to know your staying fit and give you some advice on your diet.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - It's a surprise to them. But they'll compliment your body a lot after finding out, as everyone should love who they are, no matter what they look like (yes, they preach self love). Simeon's proud that you're dedicated to keeping fit and healthy.

Solomon - Not even a bit surprised since he knew the entire time. Can't really imagine that he'd do much except give you lowkey compliments and a thumbs up lol. He'll also give his mischievous smirk every now and then when he glances at you.