❀ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ #1 ❀

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

lol uhh... fun fact: i haven't been doing my obey me lessons for so long bc i honestly can't win them (i mean- i do but i get annoyed when it's not 3 stars lol) so i've just been taking a break and saving up for events and stuff hehe.

and that got me thinking... how do y'all save up ur stuff? how do you catch up with the lessons? so is it ok if i ask u guys some questions ab ur obey me gameplay??  i'm honestly curious about how everyone's doing.

i'll also include my answers to the questions as well, so it won't be a one-way thing and just in case anyone's curious as well.

thank you for all your support! i love you all.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

1. How much AP do you currently have and do you keep saving up? or do you use it all in one go?

...I have 3, 863 AP. I like to save up to certain amount of AP before I use it and when I do use it, I stop playing after I use up to a certain amount, then I start saving up from there again.

2. Do you guys level up your cards (demon and memory) often? 

I don't, lol. I just hope that doing my lessons will be enough to keep my cards up and that strategy is NOT working.

3. This one kinda ties with Q2 but do you level up ALL/MOST of your cards? or do you only level up your main cards that you use for battle?

I've seen some people who unlock all their Devil Tree slots on all their URs and SSRs. hOW?? I only level up my main cards bc I don't use the others, plus I'm broke lol.

4. How many devil points and demon vouchers do you have? Do you use them up instantly in events or do you save?

987 devil points but omg demon vouchers... I only have 20. I've been saving up but I do use it very so often. I don't get a lot demon vouchers, which makes me sad :( as for devil points, I don't know what to use them for, apart from light sticks lol.

5. Are you guys caught up to the newest lessons? If not, what lesson are you up to?

I'm currently at lesson 20 and that's not going to change for a while lol. I don't count my dance battles as a win unless I get 3 stars, does anyone else do that?

6. INTIMACY LEVELS! Who's your highest and who's your lowest?

I'm just gonna name all of mine in order lol. Mammon, Lucifer, Beel, Levi, Belphie, Satan, Asmo, Simeon, Barbatos, Solomon, Diavolo, Luke (aofeaoufb i feel so weird when raising intimacy with Luke, does anyone else feel that way?)

7. For events, do you do it for the rewards or the storyline? Along the lines of that, which event has been your favourite so far?

I definitely do it for the storyline lol, the rewards don't mean much to me bc I don't wanna take care of anymore cards T^T. The only events I've done are the Festival, Escape House, TSL, Angels, New Year's, the Dame and the new Bunny one so I don't have much to go off with but personal favourite at the moment would be the TSL one, mainly because of the costumes and strict Simeon.