♡ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ || ʟᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

The perfect weekend morning.

Waking up way late into the time of day where breakfast becomes brunch and staying in the soothing warmth of your bed until the discomfort of having to go to the bathroom exceeds your relaxation. You make it your goal to live out that dream for the next two days as you have no activities planned or booked in your schedule that could interrupt.

To start of the holiday lifestyle you have in mind, you remain under your covers despite having woken up over a half hour ago. No worries about the possible events that could unfold during the day linger in your head as your thumb slides across the screen of your device.

You swipe past multiple posts as you browse through Devilgram, tapping the heart icon regardless of the amount of proper attention you pay to each picture.

Nothing you see really catches your eye, that is until a figure dressed in excessively bright pink clothes passes your screen in a blur after you hastily swiped by the post out of habit.

You reel it back into view to take a closer look, feeling that the colour and outfit you saw was all too familiar. Proving your judgement right, your gaze lands right on a photo of the Avatar of Envy's beloved Ruri-chan. Underneath, the caption holds a rather big announcement - paragraphs worth of news - that you skim over without really taking any of it in.

"Huh, I wonder if Levi's seen this yet," you blurt out in the open.

As if summoned by the mere thought of him, the door to your bedroom suddenly flies open without warning, causing you to flinch as the knob collides into the wall and goes as far as to chipping it. In the doorway stands the third born himself with his own device in hand, holding it high and waving it frantically.

"(MC)!" Levi barges in without any explanation. "Tell me you've heard! It's everywhere by now!"

You sit up, "Seen what? And could you knock next time?! You scared me!"

"Oh, I did? Sorry, that was my bad," he apologises while sitting by your feet. "But today's a great day for all otakus, far and wide! You're excited too, right?"

You blink and stare blankly. "You still haven't told me what you're talking about," you reply.

Levi flips his D.D.D around for you to see what he has on his own screen: the same post you had viewed earlier with Ruri-chan. You didn't bother with reading any of the announcements before so now you take the time to scan the first few lines just to get a brief idea about what's happening.

"A café collaboration? Everything's going to be Ruri-chan themed?" you glance up at the Avatar of Envy.

He nods enthusiastically with a merry little smile spread across his face. "Yep! Amazing, isn't it? And there's more! All this is to celebrate the new movie that's coming out next month! I can't believe they announced it out of the blue, they could've given us fans some hints at least before they released all of it. It's too much for my heart to take!"

Levi makes no effort to hide his excitement as his eyes glow with sheer joy just by staring at the post in front of him. Although you don't share the same intensity of interest in the series like him, you still find it in you to feel slightly cheerful just by watching the third born fascinate over the occasion.

"So, are you planning to go?" you lean forward. "This seems quite important to you."

"Obviously I'm going. I would never miss this. What kind of fan would that make me?" he exclaims. "I'm actually planning on going today, but- Uh... I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me first..."