☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴅɪᴀᴠᴏʟᴏ || 2022 ☆

It's Halloween! But more importantly, it's Diavolo's birthday!! The young prince of the Devildom isn't so young anymore but, man, he sure does act like he's still a little boy. We love a man who treasures his youth, and what makes his birthday better is that we'll treasure it with him.

Given a whole realm of his own to control at such a young age, no wonder he still acts a little childish - he had no time to actually be an immature kid and was forced to be responsible since the beginning. Above that, his own father walked out on him. It's respectable of Diavolo to take on such a task and he deserves to be treated like the ruler he is.

His kingdom better be cheering for him today. Happy birthday, Diavolo!

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

The pop of a wine bottle cork breaks the silence in the empty restaurant and causes a chorus of noise to follow as cheers and applause erupts from your lone table of sixteen. The prince has his seat in the centre and laughs happily with a paper crown reading 'birthday boy' sitting on his head.

A pile of presents begin to form behind the Devildom prince's chair, creating a throne of gifts just for him as he continues to receive a perfectly wrapped box from every one of you. Diavolo fills all the glasses with Demonus from the opened bottle while the butler pours a cup of ice lemon tea for the underaged Luke.

The last day of the tenth month brings about two celebrations to the Devildom, one of them being Diavolo's birthday. For the special occasion, the prince made the effort to rent out the whole of Ristorante Six and invite only his close friends to a night of fine dining. Though it's his day, Diavolo insisted that he treat you all to the expensive meals of the place.

Diavolo stands then lightly taps his glass with a spoon and the gentle clinks catch everyone's attention, getting heads to turn his way and eyes to focus solely on him. Raising his wine glass, he clears his throat before giving a short toast he prepared. "First, I'd like to thank everyone for coming. And thank you, Mephistopheles, for bringing us the finest vintage Demonus you had in your possession."

Mephisto nods his head as he hears the acknowledgements.

"Tonight may be my birthday," the prince continues. "But I wish to let you know that it wouldn't mean anything to me if it weren't for you all. Thank you. For today, and every other day," Diavolo takes a seat. As his speech draws to a close, hands clap and encouraging whistles arise from the table.

"Splendid toast, Young Master," Barbatos smiles.

"Happy birthday!" you shout. "And thank you for dinner!"

Lucifer adds to the praise, "Very well said speech, and happy birthday. To Diavolo"

With a given cue from the Avatar of Pride, a synchronised sip from the glass runs round the table as everyone lifts their cup to their lips. The crown prince smiles warmly at the gesture and bows his head in response before drinking himself.

"I couldn't ask for a better gift than this," Diavolo takes the time to carefully look at all your faces. "I hope to celebrate my birthday with you all for the years to come."