♡ ꜱʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ || ʙᴇʟᴘʜᴇɢᴏʀ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"(MC), quickly! I don't want you to miss this!" you hear Belphegor's voice echo from the planetarium as you run as fast as you can with a handful of pillows and blankets.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" you scramble your way into the same room as Belphie and find him, and his favourite cow pillow, staring outside the many windows within the planetarium. He scans every corner of the sky for what he expects to show up soon.

A reported meteor shower is supposed to happen tonight and Belphegor wanted to see the raining stars with you since he might never get the chance again. It happens so rarely, almost every millennium, and Beelzebub told that every single time it has happened so far, Belphegor never misses it. Apparently he has better dreams in his sleep after seeing the meteor showers.

You check the time on your D.D.D. If you remember what the weather report had said correctly, you two have another hour and a half before it happens. You flop on the cushioned floor and stretch your limbs while you wait. You alert Belphie of your remaining free time and he looks out the windows one last time before joining you.

"I can't wait to see this! It's going to be so pretty," you picture the scene in your head.

Belphegor nods, agreeing with your statement, "I'm excited too. I've only seen them twice throughout my life, and they've been the prettiest things I have ever seen. I'm glad I get to see them with you this time."

You tuck a strand of hair behind your ear, blushing a little. Seeing him smile, because of you, it makes your heart flutter inside. You want to thank him for the compliment but you think that you'll sound uncomfortable around him since you can't think of anything else to say afterwards. An awkward silence is the last thing you want after he invited you to see the stars with him.

"Isn't the night sky beautiful?" you change the topic instead.

Belphie seems disappointed, "It's always like this... But, yeah."

He follows your gaze and looks up to the empty, pitch black sky. Two lone shining stars are the only thing you can find in the thick blanket of darkness, apart from the crescent moon that's slowly being clouded up. You watch a thin smile appear on his face as he stares at the two bright lights before he closes his eyes.

You assume he must have dozed off since he stays quiet for a while. It's impressive, but expected as the Avatar of Sloth, that he can fall asleep within a matter of seconds. You don't forget to keep an eye out on the time: an hour and ten minutes left. You didn't expect this to happen but after the interaction you just had, you wish that time will go faster.

"(MC)," you hear your name being whispered. "Look."

Following Belphie's instructions, you watch where he's pointing. "The stars?"

"Yes, look closer."