☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ || 2022 ☆

It's a special occasion today for the eldest brother himself. Happy birthday, Lucifer! Most people would take the chance to use their birthday to relax and do whatever they want. But even on his birthday, the Avatar of Pride can't seem to catch a break. The man deserves some rest T^T.

Although he lives up to the title of an intimidating sadist who always seems so serious and strict, Lucifer really does have a soft spot that's only for friends and family. It's sweet to see when he cares, but sad to know that not everybody in his family is aware that he genuinely adores them. He deserves a little more appreciation.

To the stubborn and prideful family man, happiest birthday wishes! And get plenty of rest, good sir.

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Oh!" you jump and raise your hand in the air, competing with Asmo as you believe you have the right answer in mind. "Lucifer always sneaks Cerberus a treat after his dinner, even when he knows he's not supposed to!"

As your answer's reluctantly deemed correct by the birthday boy himself, you raise a victorious fist in the air and Simeon adds yet another tally to your name on the large piece of paper on the wall that is the point system.

Barbatos crosses out the topic of 'Secret Shame' on the board. The board which displays a bunch more cards under different categories, ranging from 'Pet Peeves' to 'Favourite Foods'. Each category are all worth a different amount of points, depending on how close you'd have to be to the Avatar of Pride to know the information.

"This is ridiculous," Lucifer rubs his temples as Diavolo picks out another topic for you all to answer. "When I said I didn't want a party, I also categorise games under that statement."

Lucifer made it clear the days leading up to his birthday that he wanted no big celebration on the day of the occasion. But Mammon had discovered a loophole to the request and planned a trivia related game with the help of the demon prince and his butler.

"Hey!" Mammon's not a fan of the criticism. "Ya might not like any fancy party or anythin' but ya gotta enjoy a game all about yourself! You're the Avatar of Pride, for cryin' out loud!"

Diavolo reads the card he has in his hands as the round proceeds, "Family Fun: List the brothers in the order of the number of times they've been hung from the ceiling by Lucifer!"

That one question manages to send a smirk across Lucifer's face as he recalls each and every moment of punishment that he's given to his brothers for their reckless behaviour. His grin only grows as he watches all of you competitors struggle to correctly come up with the order.

"Mammon has to be first, then it's probably Levi..." Solomon tries to guess. "Either Belphie or Asmo are next."

"But Beel could be next too, you know. He's always emptying the fridge," Satan adds.

Barbatos begins to count down as you all take more time than needed to discuss, "5, 4, 3..."

None of you get the answer right by the time the countdown ends and the birthday demon gives you all a satisfied smile. "I guess that point belongs to me then," he makes sure that Simeon draws a tally under his name.

"Oh, look at you. Of course you're enjoying it now," Belphie mutters. But his grumpiness then turns into the slightest smile, "Still, enjoy it while you can, I guess. Happy birthday."

"Happy birthday!" you chime in, and the rest of the gang follow with the celebratory cheer.

Diavolo surprises the Avatar of Pride by adorning a cute little party hat onto his head. "Happy birthday, Lucifer! You're not allowed to take this hat off until the end of the game, ok? Now that's settled, ready for the next round?" the prince picks out yet another card.

Lucifer gently taps the hat that sits atop his head then lightly chuckles. "Bring it on."