♡ ʜᴇɴʀʏ 3.0 (ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ) || ʟᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

You sharply tap Levi's shoulder numerous times, ecstatic to have finally seen the missing tarantula. "Levi, Levi, Levi! Look, Look!" you almost squeal as your taps on the shoulder evolve into stronger slaps on the back.

The Avatar of Envy raises his head to look at you as your physical ways of getting his attention work, "Ah! Why- What? What's gotten into you, (MC)?"

You begin frantically darting your eyes at Henry's direction - just behind Beel's large hand that rests on the table - and restrain yourself from pointing at anything as the gluttonous sixth born's attention has yet to be drawn to the arachnid. You feel the need to refrain from shouting your message aloud as well, as the otaku remains oblivious to your signals.

Levi fixes his gaze onto what you've been trying to point out the whole time, and his eyes widen in joyful surprise. Before he can gasp and exclaim, he covers his mouth to keep himself from revealing his pet's location to his younger brother.

However, your efforts to hide the tarantula from Beel's acknowledgement go to waste as the arachnid makes the decision to crawl on to the Avatar of Gluttony's hand. A single touch of the spider's hairs prickle his skin and Beel immediately swipes his hand away once he feels the unexpected sensation.

Beel's unintentional force throws Henry 3.0 into the air, and sends Levi into a brief panic as he watches his beloved pet getting launched with no regard. The otaku can barely stand as his legs become nothing but quivering jelly.

With Levi completely frozen still and Beel just realising what he had done, you're the only one in your right mind to spring into action. Eyes following Henry as he nears the ground, you hold your hands out right underneath him as you rush to the falling spider. He closes in on the ground as each second slowly ticks away, but you and your careful judgement prove to be better as he safely lands in your palms.

You let out the breath you've been keeping in and almost shed a tear as you can't believe you've managed to actually catch the poor creature who just got hurled across the kitchen. Your trembling hands only confirm your disbelief.

"(MC), you lifesaver!" Levi squeezes you tight into a hug and refuses to let go until your face is drained of blood, then carefully takes Henry off your hands and pursues the act of a worried parent. "Look at you! What happened? How did you get out your cage? Oh, that doesn't matter. You're ok! And you better thank (MC) for that!"

The celebratory moment is cut short as Beel sneaks a peek at the spider. "Levi, you got a new pet? Does Lucifer know about this?"

A short period of silence follows after the question, but you make up for the awkward tension as you set up a single negotiation with the Avatar of Gluttony: he keeps the whole ordeal a secret from everyone, and you and Levi will supply him with whatever food he wants whenever he wants.

You and the otaku are free to go with no worries once the bargain is made, and you both hustle back into Levi's room to put Henry 3.0 back in his terrarium before anymore trouble can begin brewing.

The Avatar of Envy cautiously places the tarantula in, and double checks that he closes the cage properly to avoid another mistake similar to the last. Once everything's finally back into place and order is restored, Levi covers his mouth and lets peace overwhelm him.

"I can't believe that happened," he shakes his head as he slides to the floor to take a breather

"I can't believe that happened," he shakes his head as he slides to the floor to take a breather. "(MC), thank you for helping me find him. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to, that was all my fault. You're a true friend, and a hero."

Your hand glides towards his as he continuously showers you with compliments, and you lock your fingers securely with his. "I would've stayed with you today whether you lost Henry or not. I love the moments we spend together and I wouldn't give it up for anything. You know that, right?" you nudge him lightly and smile.

He tightens his hold around your fingers and returns the grin. "Yeah, I do."