♡ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴅʏ (ᴘᴛ. ᴏɴᴇ) || ꜱᴏʟᴏᴍᴏɴ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING: 

idk why this one is so long but it is so i have to split it into two parts, hope that's ok with you guys. 

i'm suddenly getting my writing motive back lol so the second part might be coming out like pretty soon (or not, who knows if my motivation will stay)

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

MC's POV

The lunch bell at R.A.D rings, signalling a break for all students at the academy. Every demon and succubus stampedes towards the cafeteria and take their usual places, finding their tables and saving places for friends.

But not you, nor your other fellow exchange students. All of you get reserved seats in the student council room, where the brothers and Diavolo always await for your arrival. It's part of your special treatment as a student from a different world.

Today's different. There's a meeting that's supposed to happen soon, one regarding Diavolo's absence so he won't be there to greet you like usual. He's dealing with other problems, problems that are probably related to his royal duties. You're not entirely sure as he didn't tell you much, only that he had important business.

That's all you remember anyway, your memory doesn't go all the way back to last week. However, you do remember that he reassured you that he'll be back before 6:00pm.

When you step foot into the room, Simeon and Luke are already there, as well as Lucifer, Satan, Asmodeus and Beelzebub. You assume the others are late, either not wanting to show up or genuinely busy.

The door flies open abruptly, causing you to flinch a bit as you're just about to eat from your bento box. Mammon rushes in, panting, while Leviathan and Solomon slowly follow behind so nonchalantly. 

"Mammon! Where were you! Levi, you better have a good explanation too!" Lucifer demands

Solomon sits himself down next to you and takes out his lunch, which seems to be something of his own cooking, Beelzebub grimaces at the sight of it and turns to you, looking hungrily at your food. You give him a bit while an argument arouses in the background. A few inappropriate words are chucked here and there, Simeon even had to cover Luke's ears.

It gets a whole lot worse to the point where the two angels decide to leave to have their lunch elsewhere. Satan somehow got involved and Lucifer finally ends the fight by announcing punishments.

"That's it! Mammon. Levi. You're coming to my office right now, seems like being hung upside down several times isn't enough for you. Satan, I'll deal with you later. Same with Belphegor for not showing up in the first place!" The Avatar of Pride storms out.

Beelzebub runs after him and tries to reason with the angry demon to save his twin, "Lucifer! Wait! I don't think Belphie did anything, maybe he shouldn't get punished?"