♡ ᴘᴜᴢᴢʟᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ || ʀᴀᴘʜᴀᴇʟ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

A lazy afternoon can't be better spent than at Purgatory Hall. Sitting in the living room and gathered around the coffee table alongside Simeon and Luke, the three of you have an opened jigsaw puzzle box tossed aside and its puzzle pieces scattered across the table while your hands all hover above to compile the perfect picture.

Though a puzzle is enough to entertain you three as it is, you all thought it'd be more fun if you challenged yourselves with a little more than just a few pieces. No, you wanted something bigger. Something almost impossible.

"Alright, now where do you think this one goes?" you hold up a small jigsaw piece and display it to the two angels sitting opposite as you struggle to find a fitting space for it.

Luke inspects the shape and the image imprinted, then scans the unfinished puzzle you've all got so far for any room. "Hmm... I don't know. I don't recognise the picture on it so maybe we haven't gotten that far yet," he turns his attention back to his own pile of pieces.

"Perhaps you should leave it aside for now. We'll probably find somewhere for it later," Simeon assures. "Let's work on what we have in the meantime. We still have quite a way to go before we finish this."

"Yeah," the youngest angel sighs. "Why did we think 2000 pieces was a good idea in the first place?" he whines, clearly regretting the decision that everyone settled with.

Gazing upon the plethora of tiny puzzle bits that still have yet to be assembled into a greater picture, you already feel like surrendering and admitting defeat. What was once entertaining has now been made into a new form of torture thanks to your desires for a challenge.

"Ugh... I don't know. We thought it'd be fun or something," you lie flat on your back. "Where's Solomon? Shouldn't he be helping us?" you question the sorcerer's whereabouts as you glance around the building.

"He left earlier this morning, though I'm not entirely sure why. I'm not completely aware of his schedule," Simeon answers without looking up while he compares the jigsaw segments in his hands.

"Ok, then what about Raphael?" you consider the next best thing.

"What about me?" a sharp voice replies from behind. The seraphim's tone may be calm and quiet but every time he speaks, it radiates an intense strictness that no one else can imitate.

Raphael's unexpected appearance sends you jumping out of your skin, and your knees collide into the base of the table, causing random puzzle pieces to soar off the surface.

"Agh! Wha- When did you-? How did-?!" you're left baffled and stunned, words hardly leaving your mouth properly as he picks up the stray pieces that you sent flying.

"(MC), you should speak when you have your sentences planned," Raphael advises, finding his seat around the table to join the lot of you. Looking down at the incomplete puzzle in front of his eyes, he tilts his head. "Is this how you plan on spending the rest of your afternoon?"