⚜ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

this request was also made a while back and i've been looking forward to writing it for so long because it just sounded so cute and soft. 

thank you to the person who requested this, i had a fun time writing the scenarios and thinking of all the ways everyone would spend their time with MC on a cold day.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - His priority is to keep you from getting cold, so he'll always make sure to dress you in warm and comfortable clothes. He'll also find moments to put his coat over you whenever you two find yourselves outside as he likes to take strolls and admire the winter scenery with you. Plus, if you ever feel too cold at night, he'll welcome you to sleep in his room, or he may even sleep in your room.

Mammon - He wants to take advantage of the snow while it's still there and tries to do every snow related activity he can think of with you. He really wants to do something close to a winter date, so he'd probably try to take you out ice skating on a frozen lake. He's a little clumsy out on the ice so he'll probably slip and fall a lot and drag you down with him. Still, he enjoys every single moment of it.

Leviathan - He's such a shut-in that he almost loses track of what season it is. The fact that it's winter doesn't really affect him, the only thing that really changes is that his room does get a lot colder. So, he'll still remain hauled up inside his room, but he'll invite you inside to keep him company and warm. He also asks to share a blanket together while you two play games in his room.

Satan - He's fine with going outside, but he chooses to stay in the comfort of the house as he reads in his room. He even makes the effort to prepare a hot drink for you to enjoy as he invites you to sit by him while he reads. Occasionally, he'll also go out to see if there are any cats that may need somewhere warm to stay, so he'll seek your help to hide those felines all over the house, and away from Lucifer.

Asmodeus - It's already been established that he's not a fan of the cold weather that snow brings around, so he'll spend his time with you indoors during winter. He is, however, a fan of cuddles so he'll probably like to sit in front of a fire with you while wrapped in a blanket right beside you. He'll also be a little whiny about how cold it is and uses it as a chance to ask you to warm him up with a kiss.

Beelzebub - He finds it fun to go partake in winter sports like skiing and snowboarding so whenever you're up for it, he'll ask you to join him outside. He'll also like to go sledding with you, and he makes sure to sit behind you and ensure you're safe while you sled by slipping a hand around your waist. You two will probably share a lot of hot meals together too, as he wants you to stay warm.

Belphegor - Finds the perfect excuse to stay in bed longer every day by complaining that it's too cold for him to leave his room. Since he can't be bothered to leave his bed, he'll give you a phone call - even if you're right outside his door - and ask you to share the bed with him so you can keep him warm. He'll also ask you to do almost everything for him so that he can stay in bed all day.

Diavolo - Always tries to escape his work and leave the castle to enjoy the snow. Whenever he does sneak out, he'll wander through the Devildom streets to see what his kingdom looks like in the snow, and he'll ask you to meet him somewhere discrete so you two can watch the snow fall together. He'll also like to hold your hand every time you two are outside to keep them from getting cold.

Barbatos - He uses winter as an opportunity to experiment with tea and takes the time to brew you a fresh cup every day when he invites you over. On days where you're tired of drinking tea, he'll do the honours of taking you outside to admire the natural winter view and use a lot of small gestures of affection like wrapping a scarf around you, and making sure you're wearing your beanie right.

Simeon - He chooses to go outside as much as he can because he knows that snow only comes around every so often and he wants to make the most of it, especially with you. He'll wander through the cold with you by his side and collect winter flowers in secret so he can give them to you later. He always dreamed of pulling off something romantic, and what better time than winter.

Solomon - He admires each snowflake that falls onto the ground, interested in how unique every single one is. He saves the most beautiful one for you, making sure that it'll last long, even throughout summer, so it'll be there to remind you of your time spent with him. When he isn't outside, he enjoys simply talking to you near the fire, where you'll be warm and comfortable, and right beside him.

Luke - Builds an army of snowmen with you outside in the snow and dresses them in all sorts of winter wear. He even puts in the effort to recreate fun memories he made across the year with the snowmen. After being out for too long and getting a little chilly, he'll head inside and probably make hot chocolate with marshmallows for the both of you to warm you two up. Very wholesome.

Raphael - He's quite the introvert so it's likely that he won't leave Purgatory Hall very often to enjoy any outdoor activities. The only time he'll get out the house is when either you or the other angels force him to. Truthfully, he prefers to be inside because he likes to have alone time with you - though he has nothing planned - so he'd appreciate it if you choose to stay indoors rather than go out.

Thirteen - She likes to have a bit of fun, so she'll probably engage in a snowball fight with you outside. She probably also uses every chance she gets to set up a whole heap of traps with a bit of your help. You can expect things like deep pits hidden under a layer of snow, cannons that practically shoot out icebergs, winter just holds so much potential for chaos and she definitely uses it to her advantage.

Mephistopheles - He spends most of his time during winter curled up in front of the fire to stay comfortable. He'd occasionally go out on a leisurely stroll, but only when he gets sick of staying inside all day. Whenever he feels bored being by himself, he'll invite you over to share a glass of wine together. If you say you're cold, he'll lend you something of his to wear in the meantime to keep you warm.