♡ ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ ɪɴ ꜱᴘʀɪɴɢ || ʙᴇᴇʟᴢᴇʙᴜʙ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

The new welcoming heat of the spring sun, along with the soft chill breeze that comes every once and a while, gives you the perfect weather for a perfect picnic. You take in the sweet smell of blossoming flowers as petals fall around you and land onto the freshly cut grass while you and the Avatar of Gluttony rest on a red-plaid picnic blanket with a large picnic basket between you two.

Having filled it with mountains of food earlier, you figure it must've been heavy for him to carry it all the way up here by himself. You did want to help but with Beel being Beel, he dismissed the offer and told you to enjoy the nice weather instead.

And he's right, the weather really is nice. Warm and inviting, it brings everyone else out of their houses and into the fields with family and friends. The Human World has beautiful seasons to offer that the Devildom can't, and you think Beelzebub will love to experience something different. That's why you decided to take him out for a little picnic date for the day.

"(MC), don't forget to put this on," Beelzebub advises as he passes you a large sunhat. "I don't want your head to burn," he gives his kind puppy-like smile.

"Oh, right! Thank you, Beel," you take it from him and shelter your head from the sun's rays of bright sunlight. You look up towards the clear blue sky, "There's a cool breeze today, it goes perfectly with the heat of the sun. Don't you think?" you comment. It's a shame there aren't any clouds, clouds are pretty. Well, maybe next time...

Beel joins you with the inspecting of the skies, "Yeah, it's very refreshing. I like this weather, it's good for workouts and family outings, and picnics, and barbecues..." he gets distracted by all the food thoughts that run through his mind and you laugh while watching him daydream away. He's definitely hungry.

A sudden thundering growl roars from his stomach to prove you all the more correct and he frowns as he stares longingly at the plethora of food inside the basket. All that food talk must've gotten to him. "(MC), I'm starving... Is it ok if we eat?" he asks as if to prove you all the more correct.

"Sure. You don't have to ask me though, feel welcome to help yourself," you tell him as you also start to feel the slightest sense of hunger. The two of you reach for the sandwiches simultaneously and your fingers touch his. "Oh, sorry! You go first, you're pretty hungry after all," you instinctively retract your hand to let him have the first bite.

Beel does the same. "Are you sure? I don't know if there'll be anything left for you after I'm through with it all."

When you give an approving nod, the famished demon strikes and digs straight into the food stock, pulling out a tower of sandwiches, a lunch-sized cake and a container of small pies. Seeing his hunger unfold in front of you makes you all the more glad that you considered stuffing the picnic basket with more than just a dozen sandwiches and other savoury foods.