☆ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ || 2021 ☆

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

The holiday that everyone looks forward to the most, merry Christmas everybody!! 

Hopefully everyone has a fun time, decorating and gifting or receiving presents and whatnot. Feasts are also a thing during Christmas, right? Enjoy that too. Anyway, I wish you all a good holiday! 

**this little scenario also includes MC and Luke :D

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Christmas time in the Devildom brings a perfect opportunity to play a game of Secret Santa with everyone and so Diavolo and Barbatos organise a game for this year.

Lucifer - Knows Simeon considerably well compared to anyone else so Lucifer knows what kind of present Simeon will appreciate. He'll probably buy him gifts that are simple but hold a lot of meaning as he seems like that kind of person, so I imagine he'll give Simeon something that will remind him of their days back in the Celestial Realm. Maybe a white quill that resemble of angel wings or records that play heavenly music.

Mammon - He seems like he adores Beel the most out of all his other younger brothers so Mammon will buy his little brother one of those giant Christmas sweet packages that have all sort of Christmas treats in it. Mammon's likely to feel disappointed that he didn't get MC because he has all sorts of gift ideas planned for you but he doesn't mind having Beel since he's easy to please and happy with anything as long as he can eat it.

Leviathan - Diavolo and Levi appear to have a pretty good friendship as they share that gaming interest and seem quite comfortable with each other, so Diavolo will probably receive a gaming related present from Levi, maybe even merch from an anime that he wants the demon prince to start watching. Levi's going to be a bit nervous to give the gift at first but Diavolo's reaction will definitely relieve him afterwards.

Satan - As he's quite close with Asmo, Satan's likely to get presents that he thinks will be helpful but also likeable for the Avatar of Lust. Satan also seems like a person who tends to get extra when giving gifts for his favourite people so he may give more than one present. Perhaps some new perfume and skincare products that he recommends, and a book on how to not be so narcissistic because he's straightforward like that.

Asmodeus - He's ecstatic to know that he's buying Solomon a gift since they have a decent bond as pact buddies, also close friends. Expensive outfits and other clothing, like turtlenecks and trench coats, will make a perfect present for the sorcerer in Asmo's eyes. He's the type to insist on watching someone open the gift he gives them and look at their reaction to the present so that's exactly what he'll do with Solomon.

Beelzebub - Lucifer is who he has to buy a present for and since Beel respects his eldest brother too much, he's scared to give him anything food related because he might eat it himself and have no present to give in the end. He'll roam all over the kingdom to look for a nice present. Ends up gifting a Christmas card with the words 'thank you for taking care of us' and a drawing inside, he also gives a small bear plush and sleeping mask so Lucifer can sleep better.

Belphegor - As they're Anti-Lucifer League buddies, Belphie's going to give Satan something that'll be useful when it comes to pranking Lucifer. May it be cursed, noisy or childish, as long as it can be used to cause trouble for the Avatar of Pride then he'll get it for Satan. He'll probably give it to him unwrapped because he's a bit unorganised and planned things last minute, thanks to procrastinating. Still, he put effort into picking a present so that counts.

Diavolo - He and Belphie have a complicated relationship, it's full of misunderstandings and what not. Diavolo really wants to make things right between them so he'll give Belphie anything he thinks he will like. A mountain of the best pillows in the Devildom, a trip to a botanical garden, whatever he wants will be given. Diavolo will keep on checking if he's enjoying it too, to make sure that the gifts are good enough.

Barbatos - Treats Luke like his own son so Barbatos will have tons to offer to the little angel. Since Luke has always wanted to learn a lot of the butler's recipes, Barbatos will give him a self-made recipe book with every dessert inside for Luke to learn. He's also another extra gift giver so wooden baking materials will join the mountain of presents. The wrapping and presentation will also be extremely over the top compared to other gifts.

Simeon - He wasn't expecting you to be the person receiving his gifts but he's grateful for it because he really wants to be the one spoiling you this year. To show his feelings towards you, he'll prepare a picnic style kind of gift to express how he wants to spend his time with you. Christmas cookies, jams, fruitcake, he made that all himself and even put it in a self woven basket. He likes to put in all his effort for the person he loves.

Solomon - Mammon isn't the easiest person to give a present to, all he really wants is money after all. So for somewhere to store all that money he wants, Solomon's going to give him a piggy bank and hope that will motivate him to earn Grimm and fill it up. Alongside a piggy bank, Solomon might also bake a small batch of cookies as a side gift but little does he know, those cookies will only be thrown out when he's not looking.

Luke - Didn't like the fact that he was going to be giving a gift to a demon at first, especially one of the few that teases him quite often but still puts in the effort because Simeon encourages him to. He doesn't understand the different value of figurines, to him they're all just toys, but he accidentally manages to get his hands on the rarest type without knowing. Luke's definitely surprised to see how much Levi loves it when he gets the present but it kinda warms his heart too.

MC - You have to buy a present for Barbatos! Lucky for MC, the butler appreciates any gift from you, as long as you tried and put in some thought then he'll be happy to take it. A present from you is all he wants. Mouse traps are useful for him, baking or cooking equipment he'll also like. Tea leaves? Even better. This man's not hard to please, whatever you do though, just don't get him a pet rat.