⚜ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

oof, another angsty scenario that's widely popular among the obey me fandom. not a bad topic to discuss tho, considering that literally everyone else is immortal apart from MC.

thank you for this request, whoever asked for it. this is honestly something interesting to think about, and i had a heck of a time writing it :')

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - Your death affects him immensely but he has to hold himself together for everyone else's sake, especially his brothers'. He's unable to grieve or show any of his sadness in front of anyone, and only ever sheds tears when he's alone in his office or room. He can barely think straight knowing that you're gone and the stress of work piling on top of that only makes it worse for him, so his health will definitely take a huge toll as well. He'll also lack any sort of energy to control his brothers like before.

Mammon - He's devastated that he lost you and left only a shell of the man he once was after your death. You're possible the first person he's ever had strong feelings for and probably the only person to ever actually treat him with kindness. He'll visit your grave whenever he can because he misses you so much to the point where he desperately wants to pretend that you're still with him in some sense. He'll be much more quiet but cry a lot when he's alone, wishing that you were still here and right by his side.

Leviathan - This loss hits him harder than anything else he's ever experienced. He doesn't have many friends as he's never gotten along with many people, so losing you - one of the only people he considers his greatest friend - will definitely scar him for an incredibly long time. He won't be able to leave his room for a while after your death, nor will he be able to enjoy any of his games like he used to since they only remind him of you. He'll probably cry in front of Henry 2.0 a lot to grieve because he has no one else.

Satan - He seems a sentimental person, so he'll keep a few of your belongings that remind him of you and he'll treasure those items for as long as possible since they're the last things left to preserve his memory of you. Whenever he sees them, his heart will definitely ache and he'll be on the brink of tears, but he pushes past that and forces himself to smile because he wants to be happy with all that he's done with you while you were still with him and he'd hate for those memories to fade away because of grief.

Asmodeus - He's not afraid to burst into tears in front of anyone, because his emotions will definitely be all over the place without you. He'll look to others for comfort a lot after your death, and tell them how he'd do anything just to have you here again. He keeps so many pictures of you and he tears up every single time he looks at them. He hardly cares about the things he used to care about anymore, like his appearance, since he's completely broken after your death. Like Mammon, he'll visit you whenever he can.

Beelzebub - It's like losing Lilith all over again and all he can do is blame himself for not being able to do anything to help you while you were still breathing. He wants to visit your grave so badly and apologise for not being there for you, but he's overwhelmed with guilt and feels that he doesn't deserve to show up in front of you. He'll have days where he can keep on eating and eating to fill in for the loss he feels, but also days where he just can't eat anything because his mind's filled with grief.