☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀꜱᴍᴏ || 2022 ☆

Happy birthday to the most beautiful - but also most narcissistic - demon out there! Asmo is so precious and deserves to be cherished for more than just his looks. His many fans, friends and family better wish him a fantastic birthday and send him lots of love on this day.

As much as he's a fan of himself, he's also a huge fan of MC. He's always choosing to take care of us, helping us look our best, and inviting us to his parties. He's just such a darling when it comes to someone he loves, and it's just adorable he reserves all that kindness for someone he really likes.

To the sweetheart who loves beauty (and occasionally MC) above all else, happy birthday dear Asmo <3

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

Dipping the tip of his toes into the steaming waters of the hot springs, Asmo carefully slides into the warm water next to you after having checked the temperature with his feet. Soothed by the warmth, the Avatar of Lust lets out a loud sigh of relaxation as he leans back onto the rocks surrounding the springs.

Hot springs had been trending on social media the last time Asmo checked, so he was awfully desperate to go to one himself. He whined to you about it for some time, begging for you to go with him. You then gave Diavolo and Lucifer the insight not too long after and so it was arranged that you all spend a night over at the Lantern Night Inn for Asmo's birthday.

"Isn't this just the best?" he smiles. "Oh, I'd better post this on Devilgram. My followers must be dying to see what I'm doing right, now. (MC), scooch in and smile," Asmo grabs his phone from the edge, where he and the others had left all their other belongings.

Wrapping an arm around you, Asmo's flashy grin lights up the screen and you join him as he snaps a quick picture. After making sure that he looks no less stunning than he usually is in the image, his smile grows wider as the moment remains captured on his device.

"This is rather nice, isn't it?" Solomon comments as he sinks deeper into the water. "Happy birthday, Asmo. I have to admit, I was surprised you didn't go all out with a party this year."

"I know. I was thinking about it, but I guess something simple won't hurt this year. I mean, look at how relaxed you all are!" his lips curve into a smile as he chuckles. "Oh! Might as well have a picture of you all too. Imagine how many people are dying to see Lucifer shirtless!"

The eldest narrows his eyes and almost opens his mouth to scold his younger brother, but he refrains. "I wouldn't let this slide on any other day but since it's your birthday today, do what you wish. But make sure you control where that photo goes."

"Alright, no need to get your panties in a twist," Asmo giggles and casually waves a dismissive hand at the rare approval all the while snapping pictures of his brothers, Purgatory Hall members, as well as the butler and the demon prince.

Barbatos takes notice of the Avatar of Lust's cheery attitude and covers his mouth with his hand to hide his laughter. "I'm glad to see that you're enjoying yourself this much, considering it's your special occasion. But wouldn't it be easier if you just had us all in one photo?"

"Hmm... not a bad idea! Everyone, you heard him. Squeeze in!" the birthday demon commands.

As Asmo lifts his phone high so everyone fits into frame, everyone holds little signs up with their fingers as grins appear on everybody's faces while they exclaim in birthday cheer.

"Happy birthday, Asmo!"