♡ ʜᴇɴʀʏ 3.0 (ᴘᴛ. ᴏɴᴇ) || ʟᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

You've completely forgotten what it's like to experience boredom as every day of your life has been a wild goose chase ever since coming to stay at the House of Lamentations. Now that you've finally gotten a taste of it again, you begin to remember how much you hate this feeing.

You lie on your bed, facing the ceiling, with a lollipop stick in one hand and one of Leviathan's mangas in the other. The otaku had grant you permission to borrow any of his favourite comics whenever you wished and you decided to use that to your advantage today as you have nothing better to do. However, reading through an entire stack of his books still leaves you feeling a little dull.

Without anything else left to keep you entertained, you sit up on your bed and chuck the pile of books an uninterested look before getting up, and stretching your arms out wide to ease the soreness after resting in the same position for so long. You carefully pick up the mangas and stack them on top of one another, balancing the unsteady tower on your way out of your room to return them to their rightful owner.

You can barely see the path in front of you as the pile blocks your view entirely, making the journey to Levi's room all the more like an adventure map as obstacles await to be dodged and avoided. With one of your senses taken away, you manoeuvre your way through the house while relying solely on your memory to help.

All appears to be going well as you face no difficulties. You begin feeling confident with your navigating skills once you near the Avatar of Envy's room but your moment of pride is cut short as you hear the door swing open in a hurry.

The next thing you know, you feel the force of someone running into you at full speed and the books you had in hand topple over and you, too, lose your footing and fall back onto your rear end. You wince as you land, hitting the solid surface of the floor a little too hard, and bite your lower lip to stop yourself from swearing at whoever bumped into you.

You let out a long breath of frustration as you look up to meet the eyes of the one who caused the mess, which just happens to be the Avatar of Envy himself.

"I- Levi? I was just about to return your mangas, but..." you take in the sight of Levi's mangas littered across the ground. "I'm sorry, I'll help pick them up," you get started on recollecting the books.

Levi immediately jumps to gathering his mangas too, turning it into a competition as he refuses to let you do all the work yourself. "Ah, no, no. (MC), you can just leave them there. I can pick it up myself, it was my fault for bumping into you. I'm such a clumsy, useless otaku... First I lost Henry, and now this," his rant slowly fades into mutters.

"Wait, wait," you stop him from spiralling further down into a rabbit hole of self pity. "You lost Henry? How did you lose a fish?" you query.

"What, no. I didn't lose Henry 2.0," he seems baffled by your confusion. "Oh, uh... Did I not tell you?"

You shake your head, "Tell me what? Did you get a new fish?"

"Shh! Not too loud," he desperately hushes you as he surveys the hallways, whipping his head left and right to make sure the corridors remain empty. Once he's reassured that you two are alone, he ushers you into his room to continue the rest of your conversation in there instead.

You pick up the last of the books that were scattered, and Levi follows after you with the other half of the pile. He closes the door behind him once you two are inside, and rebuilds the stack of mangas as he places them near the edge of his desk. You finish the tower off with your portion of the books and push them in a bit further to prevent them from falling over.

With that cleaned up, you turn your head towards the large aquarium wall of Levi's room expecting to see no inhabitants inside, but Henry swims into view looking lively as ever. You playfully tilt your head at the fish and watch it mimic your movements, laughing at the adorable pet goldfish before switching your attention to Levi.