♡ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ (ᴘᴛ. ꜰɪᴠᴇ) - ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Slowly fading into view and revealing themselves, everybody steps from the shadows and their figures become more clear than just faint silhouettes. Some faces show more sullen expressions, others show more relief. Both are justifiable in your opinion.

Beel immediately runs over to you and his brothers, giving you a tight 'welcome back' hug to greet you. "You're ok... I was worried about you guys," he says, his breath shaky from the stress of his concerns.

Belphegor pats his twin on the back in attempts to comfort. "Why'd you guys run off like that? Beel was worried sick, he didn't even want to eat anything before we went looking for you."

Levi glares at Mammon with a look that could kill and Mammon merely brushes it off. "We went explorin', that's all," he uses the same lie that he told you before to avoid getting into any trouble. He says no more before any further interrogation can happen.

Diavolo approaches you and claps happily, one of the many faces that are glad to see you four in one piece. "You're all safe! How splendid! We were wondering where you all went off too," he says. "I assume you went looking for the Crimson Blood Rose then. No surprise there, anyone would be excited to see its magnificence. Even Lucifer was eager, isn't that right?"

The Avatar of Pride, the eldest of the brothers, nods but the gaze he gives you contradicts his positive response. "I was. But thanks to this brilliant plan of yours to get lost in the woods, it added a new chore to our trip. Makes it more enjoyable, doesn't it?" he sarcastically snaps.

"It was all Mammon's idea!" Levi wastes no time in pinning the blame. "He dragged us into all of his good-for-nothing schemes!"

"Hang on a minute, you chose to come with me, ya moody idiot!"

"Yeah? Well, who was the one who almost got (MC) killed?!"

Asmo gets the opportunity to chime in, but only to bear some unfortunate news, "Mammon, there's no point in talking anymore. You're done for."

You hate to admit it but all hope did indeed appear to be lost for the Avatar of Greed as you discern a distinct and recognisable temper emitting from Lucifer as his brows are furrowed and face contorting to a scowl.

"You almost what?!" he raises his voice, infuriated by what Leviathan had just spewed out.

Before his rage can properly settle in, Satan silences Lucifer with an aggressive hush. "This is something that happens once in a hundred years, and although someone as dense as you may not be able appreciate this, I want to savour this moment."

Lucifer's attention is brought back to the rose after he figures that Satan's right. While you, Mammon, Levi and Asmo can be dealt with afterwards, this rare occasion can't be saved for later. Choosing to not waste this limited chance to behold such a marvel, Lucifer decides to set aside his fury and observe the blossom with admiration and crossed arms.

Petals still spreading wide under the moon's spotlight, everyone's eyes widen with amazement while they bear witness to the flower that's growing larger than any other common rose. At the rate it's blooming, it may grow up to the size of your head.

The shade of red on its petals darken in colour as it nears the sepals. Layer after layer, new petals spread wide and reflective dew drops slide down the leaves that join at its deep forest green stem. The radiating beauty of the Crimson Blood Rose only boosts even more in the glow of the moon and no one is afraid to show their fascination.

"Magnificent, isn't it?" Barbatos comments, eyes not straying from the rose at all. "One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my lifetime."