♡ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ (ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ) - ᴄᴀᴍᴘꜰɪʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Mammon refuses instantly, ferociously shaking his head in disagreement, "No, no, no, no! No horror stories!" After realising how much of a coward he has presented himself to be, he tries to defend his dignity, "I-I mean, it's not like I'm scared but ya know, (MC) might be."

You nudge him in the ribs gently and reword his explanation, "I think he means to say that it's not something he'd prefer to listen to. Doesn't necessarily mean he's scared."

"Yeah!" he stands by your words a little too eagerly. "What (MC) said."

Before the Avatar of Greed can hide away in the newly prepared tent, his older brother holds him still and prevents him from doing so. "Mammon, I believe you didn't help with the tent when you were so clearly asked to do so. To make things worse, you left (MC) to do the job for you. As punishment, I'm ordering you to stay behind and listen to these tales, this is the most lenient I'll be so be grateful."

Satan scoffs, "You call that a punishment? I'd like to enjoy a few of these stories myself, maybe even tell a few if I must."

"I don't mind a good scare every now and then. I'll stay behind too," Solomon sits himself down on the log and beside Diavolo, who offers him a marshmallow.

By now, the fire that burns bright is the only source of light your campsite has to allow you to keep your sense of sight. The crackling of the flames and rustling of leaves fill in the silence that drifts in the air. Amongst the ambience, chatter arises from everybody as they discuss and split themselves into groups: those that want to hear some good scary stories and those that don't.

Mammon has no choice but he isn't alone as all his brothers agree to stay behind. Almost everyone wants to have a good horror night, apart from the two angels.

Simeon chuckles apologetically, "I don't think it's healthy for Luke to hear things like that before he goes to sleep, he might get nightmares."

Luke rubs his eyes, tired from all the tent building and also from the fact that he's staying up past curfew. "I can handle it... but I really want to sleep right now," he yawns as Simeon takes him to bed. The older angel wishes you all goodnight while Luke only mumbles it before they set off, unfortunate for the angels as they'll have to miss out on the marshmallows tonight.

As they disappear into the shelter that is their camping tent, the rest of you form a circle around the warm fire that illuminates your faces with a dim orange glow. Barbatos hands everyone a clean kebab stick instead of one of the many branches off the ground. The idea of eating off something that isn't sanitary and completely covered in dirt and insects doesn't cross his mind as a fun camp activity.

"Thank you, Barbatos," Diavolo grins as he pierces a marshmallow with his new given stick and holds it near the fire, letting it roast for a bit. He grabs a spare for the butler then passes down the bag so everyone can grab their own and share the experience.

Soon, everyone has at least one fluffy sweet treat, with Beel taking the most of five. You hold yours out just like the demon prince does and count down the seconds before you take it out the fire, allowing a crisp golden brown to colour the edge of the white shell of the marshmallow.

As you take a bite, steam releases from the soft cloud-like insides of the delicate confection. Your eyes light up in delight and you happily finish off the rest in a matter of seconds.

Solomon smiles at your excitement, "You seem to be enjoying yourself, (MC), that's good. Would you like another one?"

You nod while he hands you one more, and in no time you finish your second giant marshmallow of the night. Just as you extend your arm to reach for another, Diavolo claps his hands and announces that story time officially begins now.