♡ ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴅᴀʏ || ᴀꜱᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜꜱ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

did I get his character right? I haven't really interacted with asmo that much but I sort of have an idea of what he's like.

anyways, enjoy and thank you for reading.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Your reflection stares back at you in dismay, you find it hard to believe that it's you standing in front of the mirror. That is not you, it can't be. You look nothing like yourself. Yesterday, you went to bed with perfect hair, it was all soft and silky. This morning, it's a completely different story. Even after you brush it, your hair still resembles tornado ruins.

Listing hair product you used yesterday, you try to find the cause of all this. Nothing comes into mind so you check all your shampoo bottles, you return to the mirror empty handed. Sighing in annoyance, you turn on the bathroom sink and start brushing your teeth then washing your face, all the while you're trying to find a way to fix the mess you call your hair.

Your eyes land on the hair straightener lying next to sink. Whoever left it there clearly didn't have common sense, it's too close to water. It looks so similar to the one in Asmodeus' bathroom, someone must've bought a duplicate.

Imagine if it actually is Asmo's, you joke to yourself. You know he'll never let anyone else use it so the chances of this being his were slim to none.

"(MC) darling, is that you in there?" his voice coming from behind the door

Speak of the devil.

"Yeah, it's me. Are you waiting for the bathroom?" you ask.

"No, I have my own, remember?" he laughs. "This might sound a bit ridiculous but do you see my hair straightener in there?"

You almost choke. His hair straightener? The one right there- No. You see yourself eating your own words from before. With your rotten luck, of course your little joke couldn't stay as one. You take the hair straightener and head towards the door, hesitation seeps in and you're unable to turn the knob.

Asmo's the Avatar of Lust but he may as well be the Avatar of Beauty itself, his appearance is the most important thing to him that he spends hours taking care of it. If you walk out there with your hair, who knows how he'll react.

"I don't see it anywhere," you lie, backing away and putting the straightener down.

"Check the cabinets, I know it's in there somewhere."

He knows it's in here... There's no avoiding it. You start to panic and open the cabinets of the bathroom sink, creating sound effects to make it sound like you're at least trying to search for it.

He speaks again, "If you let me in, we can look for it together."

"No!" you shout to quickly, it probably sounds too suspicious. "I-I'm going to take a shower, I won't be out for quite some time but if I find it I'll give it to you."