♡ ꜱɴᴏᴡʏ ɢᴇᴛᴀᴡᴀʏ (ᴘᴛ. ꜰᴏᴜʀ) - ᴀʙᴏᴍɪɴᴀʙʟᴇ ꜱɴᴏᴡᴍᴀɴ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"We need to get outta here! Right now!" Mammon screams while he squirms.

Lucifer, being the one carrying him, tries to knock some sense into his brother as he struggles to continue holding him up. "Calm down! Shout any louder and we might as well waltz onto its dinner plate. There won't be a problem as long as we stay out of its way."

With the amount of space there is between each tree, you don't think that's going to be achievable. You frown a little, out of worry, and in your mind you try to play out all the possible outcomes that are to happen if you are to run into this thing.

"(MC), if you're scared then stay by my side. I'll protect you," Lucifer comforts as he gazes into your eyes.

Surprisingly, it manages to make you feel a bit better and more at ease knowing that you'll be under his protection. Though, you do find yourself being a little bothersome for relying on him so much since he already has Mammon to take care of.

"It's fine," you say. "Solomon gave me this book earlier and it's got these spells and stuff. Look," you try and show him.

Lucifer takes a quick glance, "Alright then, but do remember to use those wisely. Magic has dire consequences when performed wrong."

Flipping through the pages in a rush, you take a sneak peak of all the secrets inside. Solomon's handwriting isn't too hard to read, but it isn't too legible either. You see his notes and descriptions on each spell, as well as possible ramifications. Having learnt some of these in your classes at R.A.D, you're aware of how to use most of the spells. You choose to ignore the more complicated ones as messing up isn't an option.

"Can we hurry up and find a place to rest? My ankle's killin' me," Mammon whines, a little weaker than usual. You can tell the pain is getting to him.

For once, Lucifer tolerates with his younger brother's complaints, showing more sympathy than you normally see back in the Devildom. "Hang in there, we'll find somewhere for you," he adds another side task to the already difficult search for Luke.

You move ahead of Lucifer and Mammon, hoping to help find some form of shelter for the both of them to take a break. All you can see is snow, trees and small rocks. Nowhere to rest or hide from the storm.

"(MC)? Have you found anything?" Lucifer calls to you

To your own disappointment, you shake your head. "I'll keep looking."

"Be careful, don't stray too far from us."

"I won't."

Keeping your promise, you roam further in, leaving them not too far behind, and look twice as hard for a place that can provide security for even a minute. Fighting against wind and ice as they slice against your skin, you finally see a small cavern near the rocky walls of a short nearby cliff.