♡ ᴡᴀʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴅᴛɪᴍᴇ || ʟᴜᴋᴇ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

i want to make it clear to everyone reading this: ANY ONE SHOT WITH LUKE IS PLATONIC!!

I've heard that some people in the fandom (only a minority) tend to sexualise Luke and that's just disgusting in my opinion. Throughout the game, you don't raise any intimacy with him in a romantic way and there's an obvious reason for that. He's literally a child. He's portrayed as a 10 yr old through the way he looks and acts so romancing him isn't right. Also, compare the way the other characters treat each other to how they treat Luke, they clearly see him as someone much younger than themselves. Even though he may be a few hundred years old or so, that doesn't matter. As long as the devs intend on him being a child then that's that, there's no need to change or add twists to the concepts that they've created to satisfy one's own fantasies. 

ok enough with that. thank you to the person who recommended this one, as it's the first one shot that's mainly about Luke. i'm also sorry for the long wait.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"(MC)!" Luke runs to you and greets you with a tight hug as you barely make it past the Purgatory Hall entrance. You return the hug, squeezing him half to death with a wide grin on your face. Having been assigned to take care of Luke by Simeon himself, you were looking forward to this moment all week and now that you're finally here you can hardly hold in your excitement.

"You seem very happy," you laugh, seeing the angel grin widely with happiness.

You hold on to Luke's tiny, little hands as he takes you into the Purgatory Hall, guiding you through the other exchange students' stay with a joyful skip in his step. He proceeds to tell you about his day at R.A.D like an excited child talking to their parents. Listening attentively to everything he has to say, you learn about his classes and how he finds them. He doesn't forget to tell you every bit of detail, grinning from ear to ear the entire time.

"... and then my potion turned purple! Just like the teacher said! I think I'm getting better at making potions," he cheers.

"That's great news! What did Simeon say about it?" you ask him.

"I haven't told him yet. I was going to, but he had something else to do. So you're the first person I've told."

That fact takes you by surprise. "Really? Not even Barbatos?"

He shakes his head, "Nope," he says innocently. "W-Why would I tell a demon?... But I don't know, I might tell him tomorrow."

Your heart almost melts from how cute he's acting. It's an honour for you to be the first person that Luke turns to, it's almost as if you've been promoted and earned a title of his 'new favourite person'. That alone gives you bragging rights that you'll later subtly rub in Simeon's face when he comes back.

The angel brings you to the living room of the Purgatory Hall, where he has a plethora of soft pillows and blankets prepared. Along with the pillows, you also find a large TV in front of the blanket bunch and a remote resting on the glass coffee table.

Luke lets go of your hand, "Wait here! I'll go get the snacks I bought earlier," he informs you as he runs off.

You set up the TV for the occasion, switching the channels from a wildlife documentary to a famous competitive cooking show. When the angel comes back with full arms, you help him with some of the load and open up a pack of crisps to begin with while he lays the rest on the table.