☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱɪᴍᴇᴏɴ || 2021 ☆

Guess what day it is?? Yeah, that's right, IT'S SIMEON'S BIRTHDAY!! The pure and innocent angel is the definition of kindness and no one can change my mind (unless...), he also radiates boomer energy but tis ok. I love him.

When celebrating his birfday, he's gonna throw a party where everyone's invited. That's just something he'd do because HE. IS. TOO. NICE. A true angel, he is 🤧. And the way he cares for Luke as well, uwu such a parent.

I wish this beautiful soul a happy, happy birthday. Bless his little spelling errors and very nice shoulders hehe.

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Happy Birthday to you!," everybody finishes singing the birthday song as Simeon sat in the main chair with a cheerful grin on his face. In front of him sat a cake, made by Luke and Barbatos, with four layers, each layer decorated with Celestial Realm berries. Surrounding him are all his presents that he had received from all his friends from both the Celestial Realm and the Devildom.

As the crowd applauses for the birthday boy, he blows out the candles on the cake while Luke films the moment with his D.D.D, just as Simeon had requested earlier. The little angel then places it down and claps the loudest for his senior.

Simeon chuckles, "Thank you, thank you. Everyone, I'm so glad you managed to come," he looks to you and Solomon, "Especially you two, I can't imagine how hard it must've been for you to get here."

"It was nothing much," the sorcerer admits. He turns to you and smirks, "(MC) insisted that we'd come for your birthday."

"Well, I'm happy to hear that," Simeon replies as Barbatos hands him a knife to cut the cake. The angel carefully divides into slices, trying to make sure everybody gets equal slices. Beel politely asks for another slice and so Simeon gives him another one out of generosity. "Now, everybody. Please, enjoy the feast."

When the words leave his mouth, all sorts of food from the Celestial Realm cuisine appear on the table, all on large plates and worthy of a 5-star rating. With your mouth watering, you can't wait to dig into the food laid out in front of you.

Lucifer stops you all moving, "Before we eat, I'd like to thank Simeon for inviting us all to your party."

"Happy birthday Simeon!" the brothers shout one last time as Diavolo and Barbatos clap.

Everyone quickly finishes off their cake and heads to the food. After picking out what looks the most delicious, they sit themselves down and begin to eat what's on their plate. Before you can have your first bite of Celestial Realm cuisines, Simeon taps you lightly on the shoulder.

"(MC), thank you so much for coming, it means a lot."

"You're welcome," you smile. "I'd never want to miss your birthday."

He laughs, "I'm glad we met, (MC). Being close to someone like you is such a blessing," Simeon whispers before sitting himself down next to you.