⚜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

Okayy, it's been a while since i've done a scenario so let's go! 

imagine they've done something to annoy you and they've yet to apologise for it, so you're a bit annoyed with them. whether you choose to give them the silent treatment or yell at them is up to you. 

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - Doesn't like being the reason to why you're angry since it would mean he did something wrong, and that hurts his pride. He's not one to apologise first because he thinks it's embarrassing to admit that he was wrong, but if you're still mad by the end of the week then he'll do so. He'd prefer it to not be in front of everyone, so he'll say his apologies to you in his room or office and it's going to be long one.

Mammon - Crosses his arms and denies everything since he also doesn't like to admit that he's in the wrong, despite the obvious. Still, it hurts him to know that you're angry because it would mean you'd be uncomfortable around him so he'll be asking for your forgiveness before the day even ends. Gets a bit grumpy after though because he wanted you to apologise first, but at least you forgave him.

Leviathan - Shocked and tries to stand his ground by saying something like "Well, I'm mad at you too!" but almost tears up when he says that. Grudges against you are something he wants to avoid so he'll try and slip in his apologies subtly whenever he has the chance to. He expects you to not give him a second chance and doesn't get his hopes up too high so when you do forgive him, he'll do his best to never anger you again.

Satan - This demon is literally the embodiment of rage so if you get mad at him, he'll have ten times that fury. He knows what he did wrong but he doesn't like it when someone points it out. As much as he'd like to apologise, your reaction doesn't help him calm down and he'll only start holding grudges. It's likely you're going to apologise first if you want to prevent that but if you wait for him, it's going to take a while. His apology will be really heartfelt though.

Asmodeus - Not used to seeing you angry so he doesn't take it all too seriously at first. After finding out that you're genuinely furious though, he'll say sorry immediately without even knowing what he did wrong. He'd rather figure that out later and have your forgiveness for the moment. He hates fighting with you so he'll give you an apologetic hug, hoping that it'll really show he's sorry.

Beelzebub - Like Asmo, he says he's sorry as soon as he works out you're mad and does everything he can to make it up to you because he's worried that you're going to hate him for the rest of your life. Let's face it, it's going to be hard to not forgive him, especially when he has his upset pout on display. Is super relieved when you tell him everything's fine between you two but wants to spend the day by your side just to be safe.

Belphegor - As the youngest, he's usually spoiled by his older brothers so he hates to apologise first because things normally goes his way without him having to put in any effort. He doesn't like the feeling of you being mad at him though so he'll be straightforward and ask what he did wrong. Even after you tell him what he's done, he'll still be reluctant to apologise but does it anyway to make you happy.

Diavolo - Is a bit clueless at times when it comes to reading emotions but he can definitely tell when you're mad. His tone will match the current mood when he asks what's wrong so he can show that he's worried and ready to listen to you. Once he learns of the problem, he'll look you in the eyes and give his sincere apologies then try lighten things up between you two. He doesn't like arguments.

Barbatos - Leaves you some time to be alone so he can approach you later, when the atmosphere isn't as tense. Promises that he'll learn from his mistakes and avoid anything else like this from happening. As a butler, he's used to pleasing people and disappointing someone also disappoints himself. He'll be at your service for the rest of the day to hopefully be on your good side again.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - Simeon will listen to anything you have to say to him when you're angry. He accepts the fact that he's done something to bother you and wants to know exactly what it is so he can change his ways. He's an understanding angel and knows that anger is a hard emotion to control so he won't hold any grudges against you. Luke though, if you get mad at him then he might tear up. He doesn't take criticism too well but he'll definitely never do it again.

Solomon - Questions you repeatedly by asking "What's wrong?" or "Did something happen?" until you properly tell him why you're acting all agitated. He likes to hear the truth from your lips clearly so he doesn't have to spend too long guessing the problem. When you tell him, he'll laugh a little, joke around and be a bit of a tease before he says his apologies then do his best to make it up to you.