Jefferson: Came to past

P.S. This was AFTER Jefferson got to hold Grace and be with her.

"So, no party?" You asked Y/F/N.

"No! No party!" She responded annoyed

It was her birthday today. You guys have lived in Storybrooke for sometime now. Probably about 3 years. The town always seemed weird but that's the best part about it! You never knew what was gonna come next.

"Fine. Your birthday. I'm going out, coming?" You huffed.

"Nope. Like I said a thousand times before, I'm staying right here and not moving." She said as her eyes never left the screen.

"Mhm. Sure." You answered.

She always moves. Even if it wasn't her birthday, she would always say "I'm not moving" and she would always move because she's either hungry and dosent have money to order, has to use the bathroom, sleepy, or your favorite "The couch got uncomfortable".

You lightly laughed as you grabbed your keys and left the house. It was day-ish, sunset...almost. You sat in the driver's seat of your grey Mustang and drove off. You arrived at the bar and went in as you sat in the same seat you always sit in.

You ordered a soda as your friend Henry came by and sat next to you.

"Hey Henry!" You said giving him a hug.

He quickly returned it and you both pulled away so you can get your drink.

"Whatcha up too?" You asked putting the glass to your lips.

"Well, it's Y/F/N birthday. Aren't you going ot do anything?" Henry asked.

"Nah, she said she didn't want to have a special party or big balloons and stuff. She's going to do her usual thing once again-"

"And sit on the couch saying 'I'm not moving' as she moves and gets annoyed with herself that she's done it again." He finished off your sentence getting the soda that was handed to him.

"Exactly. Anyrhing else new?" You asked.

"Uhm, no. Emma won't let me go explore the woods. Nothing new. Still! I got a phone so why not just call her if I'm in trouble?" Henry replied.

"Well, I'll tell you what. I will take you exploring in the woods if you promise to stay out of trouble for the next 3 days. Okay?" You said sticking out your hand.

"3 days?!" He whined.

"Hey, waiting for time isn't always nice, but once that moment gets here it won't leave." You said with a smile.

You both having no idea where you got that from, he shook your hand, chugged the rest of his soda down and waved bye as he left. Emma was waiting outside as she waved to you and you waved back.

You turned around to face Jean. The newest recruite but an old friend of yours. You heard someone else come through the door but you didn't pay much attention. He sat a couple seats from you but kept his gaze on the table. He was wearing a scarf around his neck, and some kind of black suit. Jean came by and got his order as his voice was soft but he didn't look up.

She nodded as she got his drink and came by you.

"Jean!" You said as you both did your hand shake.

"Y/n! God, where have you been?" She asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Sorry I didn't come by yesterday. Y/F/N birthday is today and planned this whole thing out just for her to say 'I'm not moving' as she's on the couch. But not everything works out right?" You asked as you chugged your drink down.