Don't go...please?

Does anyone else watch "Toradora"? No? Just me? Okie...

If there's any grammar errors let me know, I type so fast I don't see it.

Anyways,

ENJOY!!!!

He tossed and turned in his bed. The cold spot next to him only making it worse, he was alone. A Tower full of people but, he felt alone. You were on a solo mission, that was 2 months ago.

Bucky knows the outcome of a missions due date. If there isn't one, it means it might be a while before they get back, if there is one, then that means it went south and Fury got contact that they were okay. But, Fury didn't get contact. Bucky couldn't get to you, Steve couldn't reach you, even Tony couldn't reach you. Wherever the hell you were, you were out of reach.

Out of contact.

He curled into a ball pulling the sheets over his head as he began to shake thinking about what could've happened to you. God, he didn't want you to die, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you. He wanted you to come home, be back with him. His frame was getting smaller and smaller, he still looked the same but he's lost some weight. Steve makes him eat from time to time but he dosen't eat a lot, overall, he takes care of himself here and there only because thats what you would've wanted him to do. It was 8pm. He would usually be talking to you right now, but you weren't here. He got up out the bed and headed to the bathroom, his hair covering his face as he looked in the mirror.

"Wait! You forgot your bag silly!" You chuckled handing him his bag.

"Why do you want to help me?" He asked in a demanding tone.

"If you want to do this by yourself, I'm not stopping you. My job was to bring you to S.H.E.I.L.D, but you don't want to be found and I completely understand that. Just know, I'm still here if you ever need me." You whispered giving him a smile.

"I don't need your help." He huffed.

"That's what they all say."

You helped him when he didn't think he'd need it. You helped him when he went rouge, you helped him with his nightmares, you helped him laugh more, and you helped him smile more. You helped him see the bright side to things, you helped him become a better person. He punched the mirror. His hand bleeding from the contact with the glass, he fell to his knees on the floor and laid on his back. The same cut he had from 3 days ago was just beginning to heal, now it's an open wound again. Bucky didn't even want to get up, he hoped that if you're dead, he'd die too. He can't live a life without you, you started his life with him. You helped him out when he did and didn't think he needed it. He just hopes you come home, back to the Tower, back to him.

You, were actually about to walk through the Tower doors. You grabbed your duffle bag and your backpack strapping it to your chest. You walked through the doors and everyone stopped turning twords you.

"Y/n!" Nat yelled running to you, wrapping her arms around your shoulders.

Everyone came like a chain reaction, each one giving you a hug and saying their hellos. Steve took your duffle bag like the gentleman he is, and everyone else continued their talk. You wanted to stay and chat, you really did but you were tried and there was someone else you had to see.

"Hey hey! Let the woman breathe, I'm sure she's very tried." Tony stated.

"For once, Tin man is right. I'd love to continue but I have to sleep and I still haven't seen Bucky." You said giving a sad smile.