◇Made◇

I wanted to mess with the shapes a little lol

Warning: Cussing.

2644 words!

You were sitting in your cell. Cold. Freezing. But, you still managed to push the pain from your mind and concentrate on your breathing. You sat in a cell with Dum dum Dugan and Gabe Jones along with some other soldiers.

The 107th was captured. It's been some days now since you've been stuck in the God forsaken hell hole. Everything was going fine until nets surrounded you. Then nets surrounded everyone. Some kind of knock out dart entered your neck as the burning pain flowed through your veins. You woke up in these cells. Black bars holding you back from the one thing you wanted to hold.

James Buchanan Barnes.

He was in the cell across from you. He looked exhausted, scared, even worse, he looked like he was dying. You heard footsteps coming twords you as everyone started to panic.

Sure, you haven't eaten in days but you still could put up a fight. Going behind those doors was hell waiting for you. The needles, the metal table they lay you on, the straps to hold you down, everything that made you feel sick to your stomach just thinking about it.

Your cell door opened as an agent came in. He grabbed you by your arm as you felt the bones bend in his grip. You screamed in pain as you punched his arm causing him to let go. You stumbled backwards regaining your balance and saw James scared for his life. He banged on the bars screaming for the guy to leave you alone.

The agent took out a stick of some kind and pressed a button that lit it up with electricity. Your eyes widened as he swung at you and you quickly dodged it. But, to your luck, he had another one and hit you right in the stomach. You were shaking as he caught you by your arm and dragged you across the floors.

"LET HER GO!!!" Bucky yelled banging his fists against the bars.

"B-...Bucky?" You whispered as the doors closed infront of you.

"Doll..."

The torture seemed to go on for hours. The pain, the knives, everything. They put more of that blue liquid in your arm jamming the needle inside your leg. You didn't scream at the fact that the sharp silver entered your muscle, no, you screamed in pain because you felt the liquid burn inside you. Reaching every inch of your veins, every section of your blood, every movement of your muscles caused it to be more effective.

More painful.

After sometime, they dragged you back to your cell. Back to the floor. The guy threw you as your body slammed against the bars sliding down to the floor. You were shaking and your head was pounding but you got up and used the wall as your support. You groaned grabbing your side where the knife entered and prayed you didn't bleed out on the floor right then and there.

The agent smirked as you spit on his helmet. He shocked you again causing you to hit the floor and whimper in pain. He walked away and you growled under your breath curled up in a ball.

"Y-Y/n. Please say something." Bucky pleaded as his hand reached out to you but fell on the floor.

"I-I'm f-fine." You said giving him a small smile.

His eyes never left you since you guys got there. Dum dum came over and inspected your wound. He got the bandages someone handed him and wrapped your side up and looked down at you with a smile. You smiled back and got up holding onto the bars resting your forehead on them.

"Jesus, we need a way out of here." Gabe whined throwing his head back.

"H-how do we do that? They're everywhere." You responded closing your eyes.