Don't go out alone

Warning: Cussing

Word count: 1570

                                     -:-:-:-

Punches were thrown left from right, you didn't even have time to react. Being ambushed at your cousins house was one thing, but them jumping both of you and tearing up the place was another. Your cousin was struggling to even keep up with the house, now she's going to be homeless for sure, and this pissed you off.

The next punch was coming to the left side of your face. You caught it, your knuckles inches from your eye. You gritted your teeth and lifted your legs using your feet to push him above you and onto the floor. You followed the agents movements landing on his rib cage and dropping his hand on the floor, the crunch from his ribs being teared apart followed with your feet movements. You got off the guy and faced the other 4.

"You're going to pay for that." An agent spoke stepping out from behind two of the other agents.

"Cash or card?" You answered raising an eyebrow, "I prefer cash since I accidentally burned my credit card last week. Oops."

The guy just growled in response. You opened your palm, little shocks of electricity running through your finger tips. They all got out their guns and knives ready to brawl. You shifted your eyes slightly to the side of an agents head, catching a glimpse of your cousin on the floor, unconscious. Huffing out a sharp breath, they started to run twords you. The electricity in your hand growing more and more powerful. You would be grateful for these gifts, but they were made by the people you hate most. The people that caused other people much more harm, they used you as a weapon, traded you off, and sent you in the middle of no where. If the Avengers didn't have a mission or never came there, you'd be dead or possibly suffering right now.

One agent tried sliding on the floor to knock you off your feet. You jumped and landed on their legs earning a blood curling scream from them, which also made you smile. You didn't need to use all of your energy to beat these guys, you just needed to use enough to make sure their dead. You sent a blast to the guys head burning a hole in the middle, another shot at you. You moved out the way but you weren't fast enough, the bullet grazed your neck and you closed your eyes, wincing at the pain. You opened your eyes and gave a death glare at the shooter. Your feet moved, like a magnetic force pulling you off the ground. You were hanging by your feet upside down, blood rushing to your head. You looked up at your feet, you could see the waves of the field holding you together. Your eyes glowed blue as you raised your hands and forced large amounts of electricity to the field. It did shock you but you got free and landed on your feet. You got on one knee and slammed your hand on the floor, electrocuting every floor board in the house, killing every person there, that included your cousin.

After the nkise died down, you stood up and touched the wound on your neck. It didn't need much, probably just a band-aid. You put your hands on your hips and took out your phone. Last time you checked, your battery was at 57%, now it's at 100%. Having electricity as powers has it ups and downs, mostly ups since you've learned how to control them from your "Commander Thor"- is what he told you to call him. You dialed the number, it only rang 3 times before he picked up.

"Hey, doll." He answered.

"Hey, Buck. Listen, uhm, we were just ambushed and my cousins hurt. How fast can you guys get here?" You said, cutting straight to the problem.

"Uhm, 15 minutes tops." He answered, "I'll see you then."

"See you, bye love."

"Bye, doll."

You ended the call and sighed putting the phone in your back pocket. You shook your head walking over to your cousin and kneeling down, turning her body over.