Pranks

"Come on come on!" You said bouncing up and down like a child.

"Let's go!" Bucky yelled after you.

You and Bucky are friends. Flirting is a thing that you two do often, your both in love with each other but you guys think the other doesn't think the same.

You and Bucky have been on the prank hunt for the past 4 weeks. Each week took time to pull of the prank for multiple reasons like timing, pressure on the Victim, and things like plotting their next move. You both took over the vents since Clint was banned after the "I fell out and landed on Nats lap" incident.

Week one was Tony, start with the hardest and end with the easiest. Ot took time to pull of the prank because with Tony everything is random and unexpected. Week two was Nat, not so hard when you have a friend who's also been in the red room multiple times and can guess their next move.

Week three was Clint himself, he wasn't to hard. He stays still most of the time and dosent move for a while, like a Hawk. Week four, this week, is Steve. Captain Puerto Rico.

You and Bucky found out that his outfit was the Puerto Rican flag so you both decided to rename America. Which he didn't take so well but neither of you cared.

Buckys hit list was almost complete. Steve was the last one to be pranked by you two and you both planned to make it extravagant.

"Faster!" You complained at the bottom of the stairs.

Bucky stopped and looked at you as he raised an eyebrow and scoffed.

"You only beat me here because you jumped the railing. Which I said not to do." He huffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"But I'm fine! Obviously! I do it to mu- anyways!" You said immediately changing the subject.

You hummed an mhmh and jumped the rest of the staris. You rolled your eyes as you grabbed his hand and ran only to be tugged back because he didn't move. You turned to him and he gave a sly smile.

"You think I can't make you move?" You asked raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Yes. I do." He said confidentiality.

"Sure. Let's go before were late." You responded wrapping a finger around his belt loop and tugging his as he moved.

His eyes widened at how you managed to do that. He smiled at your confidence and began following your footsteps. You both got to the car as he got in the driver's seat and you in the passengers side. The only bright side to the passenger side was the candy stash under the seat. Where Bucky thought he hid it from you pretty well.

"Really? Sour gum? That's the best you got?" You said as you popped a gum in your mouth.

His eyes widened as he snapped his head twords you and groaned putting his head on the steering wheel.

"Really?! Stawwwwwp!" He pouted.

You laughed at his child side and looked at him waiting patiently. He looked at you furious and confused.

"What?" He asked.

"You gonna drive or should we walk?" You sassed.

"Ha ha." He replied rolling his eyes and driving out the compund.

*Time skip brought to you by Tony starting a fire with his suit after he busted his nose and Pepper immediately turning around seeing what he did*

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh found it!" You said grabbing the glue.

The prank is to have Steve step on the exact spot where a thin white yet effective string is holding up a bucket of glue that will dump on him, he is supposed to stumble 2 inches forward to get out the way and come across yet another string that triggers the many bottles of whip cream to go off in his direction, after the whip cream he'll scream out names to come and when we don't he'll step out to find us. When he reaches Buckys room because his name is always first in his head, he'd open the door and Bucky would be standing there with a fly trap and stick it to his shirt. Bucky would run to my room where I've set oil near my door so when Steve comes he would fall and THAT would be the best prank we've pulled off in the 4 weeks.