Why would he do that? (Pt.2)

Requested by AneliseBarnes.

I'm sorry it took so long for me to see that! My notifications took a hike 😭

UNEDITED. For now <3

⚠️Mentions of abuse and bad relationship. Please leave if this triggers anything for you.⚠️

Enjoy!!!

                {One month later}

You were laying in your bed, stuffing your mouth with food, and watching TV. It's been a month since you confessed to Bucky, he took it better than you expected and helped you like he promised. He never looked at you less or like you couldn't do things on your own, he still saw you as the strong and very intimidating person you were.

You developed your skills back, stronger than before since Steve made you train with Bucky everytime it was a sparring session. After a few days of when you confessed, Bucky asked if he could tell Steve. He didn't want to tell anyone without your permission and if you were absolutely sure you were comfortable with it. For the first few days, you immediately declined, feeling like he'd be different than Bucky. But when you finally said yes, he wasn't any different. He was pissed and asked questions but never getting out of line, he always made sure you were okay, and he didn't look down on you either. Then, shortly after it was the whole team. They did something you really didn't expect, they hugged you. Like an actual group hug. Afterwords, you were sure Tony would complain about the germs on his clothes, but he never switched the conversation to himself. He always kept an eye out for you to make sure you were safe.

Everyone was so understanding you almost cried infront of them, but you didn't. Instead, you cried behind closed doors and into Bucky's chest. You knew you could've cried infront of the rest and knew nothing was going to happen, but you wanted to stay strong and show them how much it really meant to you without tears. Since the not so secret break up with Travis, Bucky was the one who was always there. He always made you smile, most of the time he was always near you, and he was always next to you when you slept. Looking over your peaceful figure as you slept comfortably in his side, he'd trace his fingers over your now mission bruised skin, your jaw line, your lips, and eventually tucking you further into him and falling alseep with you. After a few days of him admiring you, he couldn't keep his feelings secret anymore and confessed, to which you almost passed out of excitement. Ever since then, you two have made eachother better, fighting for what's right while still being a power couple to everyone's eyes. He was everything Travis wasn't. Sweet, kind, caring, a gentlemen, an adorable man, funny, and overall an amazing guy.

You knew this was it, that you'd get married to him one day, and you'd have a family with him. You knew he was special from the moment he decided to help you.

"Ms. L/n." JARVIS spoke, automatically pausing your TV as you sighed, "I believe someone is here to see you."

You huffed out a breath, rolling off your bed and to your door, "It's 8pm. Can't you people give me a break?"

"Afraid not, Ms. L/n." JARVIS answered, to which you lightly smiled.

"It was a rhetorical question, Jar."

You left your room and walked to the elevator. The doors opened and you stepped in, pressing the button for the first floor and stretching your limbs. As you reached the bottom floor, Steve was standing there talking to someone, his back to you. You sighed, adjusting your eyes to the bright lights as you stepped forward, tapping him on the shoulder.