His Princess

Word count: 2653

A recent mission, left you in a 6 year old's state. The mind and body of a 6 year old, and that body was yours. The mission with H.Y.D.R.A was going well, until they broke you, Steve, Wanda, Sam, and Bucky apart. They took you and gave you a new serum they've been working on. They thought, that since the Winter Soldier project failed they could use someone else. They've studied you. They know how much pain you can take, your acrobatic skills, your fighting skill sets, your past, all the information they need on you.

When Bucky found you, surprised was an understatement. He's never seen you so young, in pictures, family photos at your parents house, nothing. Nothing at all. Now, he needed to protect you 10 times harder. You were vulnerable, innocent, and a cute kid. Something creeps in the city would want their hands on. Not on his watch. Ever. When you guys got back to the compound, Bruce did a DNA scan on you and found out that H.Y.D.R.A didn't fully have success with their new serum. It was only 24 hours until the serum would ware off and you'd be you again. Until then, Bucky took care of you. He didn't let anyone touch you, come near you unless he knew it was okay, he made you food himself, watched TV with you, he did anything you wanted with him and him only.

                    ~20 hours left~

"Uncle Bucky!" You shouted, grabbing his pillow and pretending to eat it.

Bucky came in and smiled once he saw you, "What is it, Princess?"

"Can I have a popsicle? I want the blue one!" You giggled, bouncing up and down, "Please?"

He sighed rubbing his chin, "Tell you what, if you have dinner first, then yes. You can have the blue one."

"What's for dinner? Oh! Is it Pizza?" You guessed, raising your hand in the air.

He chuckled, "As a matter of fact, yes. It's pizza, princess."

You smiled as he stood up and you stretched out your arms doing grabby hands. Without a second thought, Bucky picked you up and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You chin resting on his shoulder as you played with the ends of your hair. He smiled at your actions and sat you on the couch handing you the remote as Nat came by. She smiled and crouched down infront of you. It was at times like these Bucky got protective, he watched Natasha and your facial expressions the whole time.

"How's my little Y/n? Huh, whatcha up too?" Nat cooed, her index finger lightly going up and down on your belly making you laugh.

"Nothing! Nothing!" You giggle as she stopped, "I was going to watch SpongeBob."

"SpongeBob? Good choice." She smiled standing up and waking to Bucky, "Even as a child she loves SpongeBob."

Bucky relaxed a bit when she was face to face with him, "Yeah, must be a growing up thing. Maybe it's her comfort show."

"Maybe." She shrugged, "So, what are you feeding her for dinner?"

"Uhm....is it- is it bad to feed a 6 year old pizza? Can I do that?" Bucky asked, hesitantly.

"Yes." Nat chuckled a bit, "You can. Just...make sure she dosen't choke on it, okay? We still have a good 20 hours before she's back to normal."

"Right." Bucky nodded in response, "Thanks."

"Uncle Bucky," You walked up to him, "I'm hungry."

"I know, Princess." He sighs, picking you up again, "Just wait a bit, okay? It's coming."

"What kind did you get?" You ask, fidgeting with the Rubix cube in your hand.

"Cheese and Pepperoni. Why?" He asked, his eyes on the cube with you.