Save her! (2/2)

An interrogation room.

You were in cuffs but you weren't tied to a chair. You learned their names, but you never dared to say them. James was infront of you while Steve was next to him and Tony was on the other side. All three stared at you and you narrowed your eyes at all of them.

"I don't want to keep you here." James spoke.

You didn't say a word. God, he felt all to familiar. The voice, the eyes, the hair, the walk. He was like a god, a god you didn't know. Everytime you closed your eyes you saw a blurry face with you everywhere you went. It was like a shadow, a shadow you didn't mind having. You were still freezing but you at least stopped shaking, the sweat on your forehead from previous attempts to escape had your hair stick to your face.

A sight Bucky missed seeing.

He really really missed you, but he couldn't hold you the way he wanted too. You don't remember him, which was the painful part in all of this. But what hurt him more was that he doesn't remember you being his partner in his past H.Y.D.R.A missions. He dosen't remember having you there in the middle of danger, which means that now you both will hear voices. The voices that won't shut up.

"What are we going to do?! Fury won't let us keep her here unless we know H.Y.D.R.A won't come looking for her." Tony whispered.

"You have to cooperate with us Y/n, so you can stay." Steve spoke.

"And what," You began as you sat your head up to look at them, "Makes you think I want to stay?"

You voice was rather calm and Bucky knew you were about to jump at them. Which, you did but Bucky stopped you. In a blink of an eye he was holding you back by your cuffs. It pained him to see you in such a broken state, but he wasn't about to let anyone take him from you. Especially Fury. He sat you back in your seat but didn't go back to his, instead he stood behind you leaning against the wall. You growled under your breath.

"Okay. We have a problem! Again?! How did this happen again?!" Tony yelled in annoyance, "Someone broke in- 5....8.....29....uh- a lot. A lot of H.Y.D.R.A broke in. We gotta move."

"They came back for their property." Steve sighed.

You stiffened. You didn't want to die, not by the hands of them. You knew they'd get you one way or another, but they can't know James is alive or they'll kill you on sight. You struggled to get out the cuffs, panic sinking in as tears glossed your eyes.

"Их здесь....вытащите меня....вытащите меня!!!!" (Their here....get me out....GET ME OUT!!!!) You shouted kicking and fighting once more.

You will fight until your last breath if you have too. You vowed to never go back, you vowed to start a new life. Get out of both hell holes once and for all, but then again, things don't work out how you want them too. They never do. James uncuffed you but as soon as you were about to run he grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

"No! You don't understand! Let me go!" You shouted trying to pry his hand off, "They'll kill us both! I can't be here!"

He wasn't even listening, or so you thought. He didn't care about the scars you'd leave behind from scratching, he just wanted to protect you. He pulled you in for a hug while the rest of the team fought off the agents. He'd know if they needed help but right know, he will protect you with his life. Most would think it's weird to hug in the middle of a break in and damn near death, but Bucky found it somewhat calming. Once he dug his nose in your hair that was it, you didn't fight anymore. You just gave into the hug, you were still a bit tense but it wasn't all bad. Bucky felt how cold you still were and it broke his heart, he used his body heat to try and warm you up, which was working.