eHe tE nAnDaYo

✧・゚:* (y/n) pov *:・゚✧

"Hup-"

Jumping to the side, I planted my feet atop Dilucs hands who were held out in a volley ball recieve position.

The red head threw his arms skywards, propelling me up and towards the fatui agent we were after.

Slashing downwards, i activated my vision at once, Fairy lights appearing, and giving a Dendro status affect to my target.

Landing safely, I ducked my head.

Behind me Aether appeared, activating his own anemo powers and emitting a swirl affect. Once he was done, he grabbed me and rushed to the side as a huge bird made of flames crashed into the fatui agent.

With our combined attacks, we dealt a massive amount of damage, and the fatui agent went down.

.
.
.

"THAT WAS AAMMAAZZIINNGG!!"

Looking to the side, we saw Paimon, who was freaking out over our combo move by moving in the air frantically in a cheering motion.

I couldn't blame her, in fact, I was in the same boat.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!?!" Rushing towards the floating girl, i took her hands into mine.
After sheathing my claymore of course.

"YOU SAW HOW AETHER DID THAT SWIRLY 'fwoosh fwoosh'- and AND HOW I WENT 'Woooo BAM'- AND HOW THAT BIRD CAME IN LIKE 'YRRRR'..."

All the while, we bounced up and down, not able to contain our excitement of how we took down the enemy.

Meanwhile, the other two males were interrogating the fatui agent for what we came here for.
That being the location of the harp.

After a moment or two of questioning, the agent finally breaks, giving up the harp and hanging his head in defeat.

I was half tempted to confort the guy, since he was only trying to do his job, till i heard Paimon clear her throat.

"Big talk for a guy who still ran off in the end..." Paimon quipped. "...Chicken."

'Pfft-'

✧・゚:* time skipp *:・゚✧

"Welcome back!"

Once we secured the Holy Lyre, outcast squad(including diluc) headed back to Angels Share, where Venti greeted us upon arrival.

"Hey heyyy, we got the Lyre safe and sound." I laughed as I handed the bard the instrument.

Venti carresed the wooden part of the Lyre delicatly, as if reminiscing of its past. "The pattern of flowing wind carved on the rosewood... And the strings still feel cool to the touch. Oh the memories..."

He began to inspect it further, a frown soon etching onto his feautures.

"Whats wrong?" Paimon chidded, seeing Ventis somber expression.

"Although this Lyre is the real thing, I doubt it'll be able to summon Dvalin."

It was my turn to ask questions. "Why not?"

Venti turned his gaze to me, his blue-green eyes softening just a tad.

"The lyre has been through a thousand years of history. Thus, its Anemo power has run dry."

'Hmm' "Cant you just imbue it with Anemo energy again?"

At my inquiry, The bard lifted his hand to his chin and mulled over for a reply, "Well yes however-"