Side Quest! Hold onto Me (Part 2)

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

Now this situation was certainly familiar...

Looking left.
Nothing.

Looking right.
Nothing.

Looking up.
Nothing.

Looking down.
Grass.... and nothing.

.

.

.

"Am I lost?"

✧・゚:* A few moments prior, Venti POV *:・゚✧

'Ah, she's fallen asleep now hasn't she?'

Laying (y/n) down on the lush grass, I noticed that she had somehow, along the way, fallen asleep while I had dragged her everywhere.

It was rather impressive actually.

Tucking a few stray locks of hair behind her ear, I admired the way her face scrunched up as she slept.

It was cute in a way, and it made my heart jump.

Admiring her beauty like this was still not enough for me. I had always wanted her for myself...
Sadly, there were too many suitors to keep track of.

'Maybe... I'll have the chance to have her heart... maybe then, id finally have someone to stay by my side... Maybe!-'

I stopped myself there, smiling sadly as I felt the burning eyes of a certain someone behind me.

Glancing at the blond who had been glaring daggers since the moment I touched the (h/c) haired girl, I let out a gentle laugh.
Though it sounded more mocking than I intended to.

"How scary traveler!" I commented lightheartedly in an attempt to get the previous mood back, "Don't mind me~ Don't mind me~"

Going up to him, I ignored his subtle heated gaze.
Albeit feeling competitive today, I decided against any further actions to which would ilict ill-feeling from Aether.

After all, We had a job to do after hearing Jack's plan of action for his next adventure.

Vanessa's sword and shield sounded like wonderful artifacts to attain, however...

"Dadaupa Gorge awaits us!"

The thought of that rare vintage wine Jack had promised to the one who found those 'lost' artifacts sounded a lot better.

Drooling, Venti excitedly hopped up and down.

This made the Blonde beside him cringe away in confusion.
Suddenly having a god, posing as a bard act so childish and weird made him re-think a few things.

Looking over to Paimon, he made a 'get a load of this guy gesture' to which the floating girl reciprocated his expression.

She too cringed away.

"Ah yes! Let's go let's go travelers!"

Forcefully taking Paimon and Aether by the arms, Venti zoomed in the direction of Dadaupa gorge.
Head empty, only the thought of drinking delicious wine.

✧・゚:* Present, (y/n) POV *:・゚✧

"My back hurts-*CRACK* GAH DAYUM, that felt good."

After fully stretching out my body, I examined the area around me dully.

Had they really left me? I was almost offended by the notion, but if it were me... I would have left me too.

At least I got to sleep for a bit.

Once again, I looked around.

No one was near... at least that's what I thought.