chocolatevanillaswirlwithcookiecrunch-

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

My heavy footstep could be heard as I ran across the Pavilion.

Ignoring Paimons screams to slow down, I charged straight ahead to Bubu Pharmacy, hoping to see Qiqi right away.

Just the thought of that girl made all my worries about Childe's warning melt away, hyping me up for our meeting.

Stopping at the foot of the stairs, I forgot all about Liyue safety laws and activated my 'vision,' causing plants to appear beneath me and slingshot me forward to avoid all the stairs.

It was so fast, I myself almost got whiplash.

Inherently falling towards the pharmacy, I flew right past the doors, knocking myself against the pharmacy counter.

With a pained 'OOMPH' as my body bent along with the edge of the desk, I laid there for a few seconds before bringing my head up to look at the person behind the counter.

And who was it?

"QIQI!!!!!!"

The small girl who had been staring at me seemed to process my sudden yell for a few moments before finally delivering a late reaction where she flinched back in surprise.

"QIQIMYDARLINGITSSOGOODTOOSEEYOUWENEEDTOGOOUTANDMAYBEGETSOMEICECREAMANDTHATTHINGYOUREALLYREALLYLIKEDTODRINK-"

"Ah... Do I know you?"

C R A C K

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

'What am I looking at now?'

Aether, who was standing at the door of the pharmacy, having run after the (h/c) haired girl saw the very same woman sitting in a corner bawling her eyes out while a small child consoled her with a blank look.

No one else was in the pharmacy, but if there was, they would have been confused behind belief.

Mumbles of his companion could be heard, as her words came out like rapid fire.

From what Aether could see, the little girl beside (y/n) apologized to her, words drawled out, as if she was about to pass out from exhaustion.
"I'm sorry (Mispronounced Name)"

The girl cried harder.

Chuckling to himself, Aether assured himself there was nothing truly wrong with his (y/n).

He knew how dramatic she could be, but that didn't mean he was sadistic enough to let her continue bawling on the ground.

So, the blonde male stepped forward, going up to the girl and placing a hand on her back.

Tracing her spine, he successfully got her attention as she squealed at the sudden touch.

He laughed in his mind. Cursing himself for enjoying this scene a little too much.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

'THE FUCK WAS THAT!? A BUG!?!?'

It certainly wasn't Qiqi's hands, so my only assumption would have been some other creature.

When I turned around and saw Aether's face, trying his hardest to keep down a laugh, I got red in embarrassment.

"Oh, I thought it was a centipede or something. But I guess it turned out to be a rat."

This being a jab to his long braid, I wanted to poke fun at the boy for making me squeal like a deformed baby pig.

Aether waved off my comment before standing up and moving away. At the same moment, Paimon and Zhongli had entered the Pharmacy as well.