???(₣Ⱡ₳₴Ⱨ-฿₳₵₭ ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ) Pt.2

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

The air around me felt humid and cool. It wasn't uncomfortable and made me feel safe.

Flowers.
Tender soil.
Freshly cut grass.

The smells of nature were all around me.

I could hear Trickling liquid, much like a waterfall not too far from where I was.

It felt nice, laying down on the plush ground below me.

Though my sense of gravity told me I wasn't flat on the ground. I could feel vines wrap around my arms, holding me in place, preventing me from sliding off the surface I was on.

Deciding it was time to open my eyes, I was greeted with the sight of a dark underground. Fairy lights danced around, softly illuminating the walls enough to determine them to be made of stone, and covered in moss.

The most notable thing that caught my eye, however, was the large glowing rock that seemed to be held by thick tree roots on the opposite wall in front of me.

It looked ethereal and unreal. Like a dream...

"Holy shit... Is this a Lucid dream!?" I gasped suddenly at the thought, immediately ripping myself off the 'bed' I was in.

The vines that were holding me tore at the force of my wake, detaching themselves from my body.

Hoping up to my feet, I brushed off any dirt that may have been on my body to approach the glowing green rock.

Once I was close enough, I tapped the surface of the gemstone, a glass-like sound was what I could hear.

"Is this like... An emerald or something? Heh, if it is, it's worth 2 flowers and a lead."

Laughing at my own joke, I noted the size of the rock. It was about 3 times bigger than my body.

Pressing my fingertips against the exterior, I leaned in to see if I could figure out what was making the stone glow from the inside.

Being an idiot, I burned my eyes instead.

Don't stare directly at light kids.

I rubbed my eyes once they began hurting and stepped back to see the rock as a whole again.

Since I didn't get anything out of the rock, I wanted to check out the rest of the cave to figure out why I was here.

'Okay so... Car crash, crowd, forest, panic, meteors, Oscar the grouch, then..... Falling... How long have I been out then?'

Looking back at the place I was laying on before, I remembered how the vines were coiling around me.

'Did they grow on me? The moss too. How long would that have taken?'

As I was trying to figure that out, A flash of green overtook my vision.

Yelping in surprise, I jumped away from where the light came from. That being the huge gemstone.

But... The gemstone wasn't whole anymore...

It was cracked open, and it revealed what was inside.

Some sort of Chess piece-like object, glowing brightly in a green hue, was there.
It was weirdly shaped, not like a normal game piece.

'(Y/n)'

I choked on my own spit.

Coughing for a few seconds, I tried to calm myself down after hearing that familiar voice in my head.