◇ Dead girl walking

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

An endless Void.

Deprived of Sound or color.

Smells or tastes.

Just an inky black ocean one swims through when they are on the edge of life and death.

How does one separate reality from your imagination-

Ah, what the hell.

I've been here way too many times to count, that I've just about had it with this place. Had it to the point where I don't even want to narrate the intro I've made for it.

"HEY! YOUR MOMS A FUCKING HOE!"

Shouting into the nothingness around me, my words echoed back at me.

I sneered into the void, offended by what it just told me.

"OH- OH YEAH? FUCK YOU TOO."

I was losing it.

That damn scientist... alchemist... whatever! He poisoned me!

I was beyond pissed.

Honestly! I should have never trusted him with anything that he gives me.

Just what was I thinking?

Crossing both my arms and legs, I sat on nothing as I floated around in the void.

This was getting me nowhere.

Soon, if leave this place and give that blond-haired freak a piece of my mind.

"Stupid sexy Albuquerque."

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

Albedo laid the limp girl atop his table after sweeping aside the various laboratories tools that crowded it.

He swept aside the hair that framed her face as he admired her calmed, closed-eyed expression.

A deathly calm.

If his hands weren't as cold as the body he touched, he would have been tempted to warm her up as best as he could.

Alas... his experiment would continue.

Hed make sure to unravel every secret the girl had, no matter the actions he took to get those results.

Had it not been for his previous curiosity in the girl's condition, he may have never gone this far to research it.

But this was a request from his higher up.
Just how could he refuse such an interesting order?

Would he keep to his word about delivering the information though?

Well... that would depend on her awakening.

Looking at the girl once more, her still body and peaceful expression.

They were terrifying in their own right...

"AHHHH! SHE WAS RIGHT! HE'S GOING TO GUT HER OPEN!"

Giving but a glance to the cave's entrance, Albedo noted Paimons and Aether's presence.

The latter of the two looking cautious and worried.

"(Y/n)?"

When there was no response, the traveler began to proceed forward with hurried steps.

"(Y/n)!"

"Hold on Aether."

Albedo had lodged himself between the boy and his desired destination, stopping him from any further advancement.