♡ Water.... but cold.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"So the then the D would stand for like- Da-dic-Divination and like-"

It was hard to stray from the topic Zhongli had brought up.

"A-and the I... the I... i-inspiring, yeah, ya know?"

I had to make all sorts of excuses, even using different abbreviations of what DILF stood for.

"L would, of course, be Something like- uh! is definitely... lovable! Can't miss that, no sirree-"

It wasn't my proudest 30 minutes.

"So yes! It means.... divine... inspiring, lovable....... fellow."

"Ah! I see! What a wonderful abbreviation."

His pure mind was a sight to behold.

Laughing off the guilt I felt for straight-up lying to the poor guy, I shifted Qiqi around in my arms, bouncing her slowly to wake her up.

At some point in our talk, I had grabbed her from the geo user's arms unconsciously.

She was just too adorable to not carry.

"Wakey wakey Qiqi, I need you as an excuse to get out of this situation~ Besides, this is the only time I get to have you without that NASTY Baizhu around~"

Her head rose a little, signaling that she was indeed conscious.

That gave me the leverage to place her down on her feet, where she rubbed her eye tiredly, stifling a small yawn.

"Such a cutie pie!" I rubbed her cheek against mine excitedly, making her groan a little in discomfort.

Other than that, she didn't move away, not make any move.

"Aya! I would love to carry Qiqi too!" Hu tao squealed in delight.
She looked at the small zombie girl with starry eyes and grabby hands.

Now this made Qiqi back away.

"If your gonna move away from her Chi, you gotta slide, like this-"

Proceeds to moonwalk out of there

She follows my lead, lightly grabbing onto her hat as she does.

For her supposedly first time doing it, she did great.

"How rude..." Hu tao pouted.

Zhongli simply laughed.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"Liyue like this... it's so beautiful..... im glad I got to see it during this time."

Leaning against the stone fence atop the Terrance balcony, (y/n) looked at the overhead view of the city.

She admired the scene, listening to the sounds of the people bellow, accompanied by festive music and joyous laughter.

Qiqi had taken her joke too far, not only shuffling away but doing so down the stairs and towards Bubu pharmacy, going faster when Hu-tao began to follow her.

All that was left were the prettiest of the group.

(Y/n).

And I guess Zhongli too.

The man stood by her side, arms pressed against his back as he looked at the same view she did.
Though his expression was far more relaxed as if he had seen this same view a thousand times.

Honestly, that may have been the case.

"During this time... I did see a few lanterns from my home. Some fireworks too... But never up close like this."