◇Dull Sword, too OP

(Reedited and Re-upload, I honestly hated the ending)
✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"OOOOOOOOH! So it was the hot pirate who sent you to do this huh? Damn... I knew he was onto me! *munch munch*"

Throwing another round of potato chips into my mouth, I thought over everything that the alchemist had told me in great detail.

A little after Aether and I had left Mondstadt, Kaeya had gone to Albedo for help in investigating my case.

He had been suspicious of me the first time we met, something about my vision being familiar with a record dating back over 50 years ago.

Yeah... I should have been more careful about that, now that im thinking about it.

Something else that surprised me was Albedos long-time crush- I mean, interest in me from when we first met each other.

Again... I may have slipped up, forgetting to activate Irohs vision when I used my powers in front of the alchemist...

Im starting to realize just how much trouble I've caused myself...

"Ugh. I just don't get one thing."

Turning over to face the sky, or at least the cave's ceiling, I kicked my leg which was dangling off the table I was laying on back and forth.

"Why is queen Elsa over there so engrossed in my backstory? Like- I get it. I may be an old grandma. But- who HASNT seen... a few... couple of... immortals every now and then!?"

Eating another handful of these homemade chips, which were really good may I add, I sighed,
"shems vike van nehaviore cho meh"

The alchemist who was still trapped within my vines tapped his fingers against the plants impatiently.

He watched as I hate his rations one by one. All of them disappearing in a matter of seconds.

He wasn't as mad about being trapped in greenery as he was about my gluttonous appetite.

Served him right for feeding me a deadly poison if you asked me.

"Haah.... I do not know the answer to that-"

Raising a handful of chips, I commanded an extremely sharp vine to loosen from its place.

It pointed directly in between the Alchemist's eyes, threatening to pierce right through his skull if he were to defy me.

He sighed once again.

"I believe this may be the cause of a personal grudge against you.
Because of this, I don't know the details...
But, I'd guess perhaps you or someone close to you has done something to provoke him in some manner."

At the end of the explanation, I painstakingly pulled away the sharp vine from his face.

I allowed the chips in my grasp to fall into my mouth, though some did bounce off my cheeks and onto the floor.

Eating the bit in my mouth, I exclaimed, "But I've never met Kaeya until... A few weeks ago! How could he have anything against me!?

I mean, I know... sometimes...... im annoying, but nothing to really make anyone go-
'hey, let me just find out everything in this person's life and destroy them with it.'

I'll tell you this Applesauce. I'd definitely remember meeting a guy as annoyingly sexy as him, so yeah! There's no reason for him to have a bone to pick with me.

Oh! And Iroh too. No one ever hated Iroh. You feel me?"

I swung my legs off the table and hopped off, circling the alchemist.
As I spoke I moved around cartoonishly, getting my point across whilst waving around my hands in odd gestures.