So. Who are you??

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

Such as the fate of many, Lantern Rite came and went.

The streets of Liyue had been stripped of the festive atmosphere, going back to how everything was once before.

It was Poetic in a sense.

"PAIMON IT WAS ONLY ONE TIGERFISH! I BOUGHT YOU ANOTHER ONE! WHY AREN'T YOU HAPPY!?"

"becAUSE! you ate the first one without MY permission! Do you know how much those things cost!?"

"Not even 3 dollars- 3000 Mora! And besides... I WAS THE ONE THAT PAID FOR IT!"

"YOU LIAR! IT WAS AETHER!"

"YEAH! WITH MY MONEY!"

The only male in the group tiredly wiped his eyes, accepting this daily argument with no problem.

It was best not to get involved with the two unless he wanted his tanktop to be insulted again.

Like the last time.

"You're lucky I didn't eat YOU instead!"

"Oh put a sock in it! You- you... NARANJA!"

The (h/c)-haired girl gasped loudly as Paimon yelled out those words, flabbergasted at what she heard.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A NARANJA!"

"YEAH, I SAID IT! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!"

"Traveler?"

All movement ceased the moment the group heard the small tranquil voice.

Even (y/n) who was beginning to get ready to pounce on the floating girl, aiming to knock her out of the air and prove that if you float and get decked, you'll fly upwards.

"Ah, I didn't see you all! Fortunately, we've met at this very moment!"

The trio looked to the top of the stairs they had been climbing to get to Katheryne.

There, they saw two women.

Lan, a fellow adventurer who was always posted near the adventurers guild.

And Ganyu, the Secretary of the Liyue Qixing.

But of course, she was more than just that title.

"I SPOT A COCOGOAT!" Paimon and (Y/n) yelled out unanimously.

*SMACK SMACK*

・゚:* *:・゚

Paimon and (Y/n) sat through the entire run through that ganyu provided, having procured bumps on the back of their head from Aether smacking the daylights out of them.

Two big-time treasure hoarders in Liyue and Mondstadt were preparing some sort of big joint operation.

These were 'Big sis of the South' and 'Raptor of the North,' whom we've met before.

There was also talk of this "Grand Theif" from Fontaine, however that could be set aside.

Now, this operation the treasure hoarders have concocted earned the attention of the Ministry of Civil Affairs.

They planned to raid a certain ruin that may or may not contain valuable treasures.

Usually, the Ministry would be right on this, but they are said to have their hands full, including the Millelith.
So dealing with these rumors was not a top priority.