Angry birds

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"Alright, paimon get in there."

"What!? Why me?"

"You were the one who suggested we shoot ourselves to the jade chamber! Now we've got to adjust the trajectory, so in you go!"

"NoOOoOoOOOoOoo!"

Paimon flailed around in my hold as I attempted to squeeze her into the Guizhong Balista.

It wasn't working with her thrashing around so much.

"Hurry up! It'll be just like a game of angry birds!"

"What is that!?"

Aether, who was standing off to the side held his hands to his temples, slightly rubbing them as he stared at his two idiotic companions.

He questioned why he was here for the 10th time that day.

Looking down, he analyzed the body of the defeated Milelith who was beaten to a pulp for blocking our path.

"Dammit, Paimon your too fat."

"I AM NOT!"

Because of the girl's screams, we missed the clicking of heels that approached us from behind.

The first to react was Aether, who quickly moved in front of the girls to stare down the new individual.

This alerted Paimon and me that we needed to pay attention.

"Stop! What's this all about?"

One of the battered bodies on the floor painfully raised ahead to answer the purple-haired stranger before a root came up from the ground and tied his head to the pavement.

Paimon scolded me, "(Y/n)! Stop hurting the poor guys!"

I waved my arms like noodles, jokingly teasing, "don't worry, im not hurting them. If we got bounty with the Milelith, then let's make them the largest bounties we can!"

Punching a fist to the air, it seemed my enthusiasm didn't quite reach the others, as the tense atmosphere remained.

I sighed, 'you're all so boring~'

"Lady Keqing" the man I had silenced spoke again, once the roots disappeared beneath the ground. "These three came out of nowhere, setting their sights on the guizhong ballista."

The woman known as 'Lady Keqing' surveyed the area of defeated milelith before zeroing in on us with a heated gaze.

Before she threw a fit, Aether maturely explained our need to get to the jade chamber.

That's right, you may not have realized it, but we were most definitely lost.

We even resorted to using shot put methods.

"Hmm. Do you want to go to the jade chamber? Just who are you?"

With a sassy hip sway and tsundere attitude, Lady Keqing interrogated our intentions forcefully.

"Were guests, here to look for the Liyue Qixing! Who. Are. You?" Paimon, being one to not back down from a challenge haughtily shot back.

A look of surprise dawned upon Keqing's face. Her face then softened to a look of disappointment before ultimately hanging her head.

"As it happens, I am one of the Liyue Qixing."

I couldn't stop the laugh that escaped my throat.

"PFFT-"

"(Y-Y/N)! STOP!"

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

Lady Keqing was interesting, to say the least.