Schedule a revisit?

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"It's so sad... the people of Liyue are over there thinking that they'll never see their god again...."

We all looked to the slowly dispersing crowd of people near the pavilion.

Some had been crying, others were mourning the death of their god.

"Yeah..... And then you're over here chilling."

I Turned to Zhongli with the deadest face I could muster.
He was bashful at the remark as Paimon had also joined in, scolding Zhongli on what he was doing to his people.

"Well..." he laughed, "why would I not feel at ease after laying down a burden I have borne for 3,700 years?... right, I should treat you to a meal at the Xinyue Kiosk..."

At his offer, Paimon laughed. She began to berate Zhongli on how he would be able to pay for our meals, seeing as how the last time, we were the ones to end up lending him mora for our food.

'Zhongli is a lost cause' I thought as I sighed deeply.

"Hmm..." The Chocolate haired male hummed at the thought of what he could do to pay for the treat.

"You're right, I don't have mora."

We dramatically fell at his confession, deadpanning at his innocent look.

"Why would Morax lack Mora!" Paimon yelled.

Thus began his long-winded explanation.

Albeit respectable, his reason for now being a mortal and wanting to follow the rules as such... id have to say that it was one of the dumbest things I've heard.

Just because he was a mortal now, doesn't mean that he didn't have to be a rich one.

He could have easily made mora to keep him sustain- wait.

"Zhongli... why didn't you set aside Mora for yourself before your contract with Signora was completed?  You knew you would have become a mortal and lost your power to make mora..."

I think the question I asked was reasonable.

After all, it would have been the smartest choice. If you had the power to make mora, you would make a lot for yourself right!?

Once again he placed a hand under his chin as he deeply thought on the matter.

He stayed silent for a few minutes until...

"Oh, I guess I forgot."

We all fell dramatically once more, groaning at the pure density and stupidity this knowledgeable man held.

'Lost cause.' We all thought in unison.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

Once we got over Zhongli's rather... Well... Dumb mistake, he made up for it by providing us with information on the next region.

That region was Inazuma.

The stories I'd heard from there were much different from the ones now.

I guess I hadn't been in the loop of what was going on, but the Raiden Shogun, Inazuma's God, has now banned all sorts of visions to enter her land.

Not only that... But Inazuma sounded like a country that wanted to keep to themselves rather than be open about what was going on.

Probably because of their God's, God complex... Ah, alright that sounded a bit more complicated than it is...

That may be a problem, but for someone like me and Aether, I'd assume we wouldn't have much problem.

I clutched my vision, 'I won't let them take this... I'd still be able to use my power but... I can't leave it behind...'

I worried about what may happen once we entered the region... But I assured myself everything would work out.

As Zhongli and Aether continued to talk, Paimon came up to me a papped my cheek.

"Ow what the fu-"

"It'll be fine." She stated as she wrapped her arms around my head, placing her cheek next to mine.

I guess she saw how worried I was about the next region.

Pointing to my vision she said, "I know how important that is to you. Don't worry about it."

Finishing her pep talk, she quite literally backflipped away from me and kicked her legs in the air.

"I also can't wait to try out Inazuma's food! What about you!?"

I nervously laughed at the quick change of subject.
Paimon would always do this to keep my mind off of negative topics, so I simply followed along.

"Yeah, well be trying out a whole new menu of things there."

Hovering excitedly for a few moments, she then appeared next to me with a cheeky expression, "Speaking of menus... Hehe"
She pointed to the two males in front of us.

I gently pushed her away.
"Hush you!"

She giggled happily and had succeeded in luring away my attention.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"Thank you so much, Zhongli."

We all bowed in unison. We knew it wasn't necessary, but it was a way to show our respect for the man.

His information would surely help us in the future, especially the warning about the visions.

"Now now, I didn't do much" he humbled himself as he lifted a hand to assure us.
"You should be going... After all your travels have anything but finished."

Standing straight, we all nodded at his words.

I believe we had business in Mondstadt.

We wouldn't be going to Inazuma for a while anyway.

Walking up to Zhongli, I made a motion for him to come closer.

Once he did, I cupped my hands, so that the words I whispered would only be heard by him.

"Thanks for helping me earlier. if you didn't, I wouldn't have been able to break through... And the land would look pretty ugly after a literal beanstalk smashed through it."

Smiling, I retracted my hands, pecked his cheek, and backing away from him after I said all I needed.

He smiled as well as he straightened his posture, placing both arms behind his back in a sophisticated manner.

He looked at me softly.

"Of course."

✧・゚:* Word Count: 1,009 *:・゚✧

Alright, im done, goodbye fanfic, im waiting till Inazuma to continue the story.

Peace out readers. Peace out simps. I'm leaving y'all. Bye.