I Summon Thee!

✧・゚:* (y/n) pov *:・゚✧

"SAFE!"

I held my arms out in a stopping motion, right before the edge of the cliff.

As enticing as it sounded, I think jumping off the cliff wouldn't be the best thing to do, since we were about to summon Dvalin.

Falling off such a high place was a nice thought though.

Right behind me, the sound of skidding echoed, and I turned around to be met with the sight of Aether's blond hair. 

Smiling down at him, as I was on higher ground, he smiled back. We both looked ahead of the cliff. By now, the sun had begun to rise, and the scenery was absolutely beautiful.

now standing beside me, Aether and I stood in silence, admiring the world around us.

"pant* *pant* y- you guy's... *gasp* run too *pant* fast!"

Paimon's high pitched voice sounded behind us, and when we turned to look at her, we saw the other three party members running towards us.

Diluc was the first to speak, "Everyone here?" 

I could see him do a mental headcount. As everyone was accounted for, we continued.

"What a view!" Paimon awed at the scene around us.

"Absolutely." Answering Paimon's observation, I looked directly at Aether, Jean, Venti, and Diluc. 

When they noticed, Aether flushed, and looked to the side, Jean turned a bright red, Venti smiled mysteriously at me, and Diluc blankly looked at me. Though I could see the slight red tint on his cheeks.

'haahaaa, im on a roll.'

I felt a small pap on my head. It was Paimon, who attempted to slap the back of my crown, but of course, was not strong enough to do any real damage.

I stuck my tongue out and rubbed my head as a way of saying sorry.

Clearing his throat, Venti successfully gathered our attention.

"Well, isn't this a lovely spot for a reunion," he happily chided, "Now... we must all prepare for a fight."

Jean, who took on her strong and serious persona, eyed us with a motivating look.

"Regardless of the outcome," she started, "Things finally seem to be taking a turn for the better. Mondstadt has really been going through so much recently..."

There it is, the Jean I hold with the utmost respect. Always worrying about her people and her city.

"Huh! In the end, the solution to our problem was as simple as a traveler and a song." 

"UGH!" sorry, that was the sound of me getting pierced by an arrow. Not a literal one, but it felt like it.

The redhead looked at me in confusion. I stared back at him with a hurt look. "Really Red. Really?? not only would you forget about me, but you hurt me so?? What am I to you? A roach!!?!?"

Clutching a hand over my heart, I stared at him as if I were in literal pain.

"How could you Master Diluc..." Venti joined in on my useless banter. Leaning on my slouched form, he held a hand to his head in a dramatic manner. 

"Targeting a dame as lovely as she. how cruel."

Both of us pouting towards Diluc, we gave him the most innocent looks we could muster.

He didn't find it amusing.

"Enough."

"Yes sir!"