A God.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"WHAT THE FUCK?! BEYBLADE- BEYBLADE- BEYBLADE-"

"HIT HIM WITH YOUR SWORD (Y/N)! COME ON!"

"..."

"Razor is scared."

"They will take care of him Razor."

"Not of tall man. No. Of flower lady."

"...Same."

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

Panting heavily, The (h/c)-haired woman's chest heaved every half second.
When she finally decided to keep moving in the direction Aether and Paimon last went after Jean he practically ditched her in the middle of the forest, she was caught up in the battle that had already begun to rage on.

Honestly, what went through her mind at that point was, Big wolf caught, sorta but not really but yes really sexy abyss man had decided to show up, and that Aether was fighting him while Paimon and Razor sat on the sidelines sharing a bag of pretzels. Or were they weirdly deformed branches??

Anyways, like the total mad lad, big tittied goth gf she was, (Y/n) climbed to the highest vantage point and dropped down. Sure it took a little extra minute, but Aether would be fiiinneee while she prepared her epic entrance.

"I was not expecting that helicopter man to be here- what the hell."

Sticking her Claymore into the ground, the girl Kneeled and clutched her bosom tightly, trying to calm herself down from the amount of back-breaking feats she had just performed to dodge tornado man's attacks.

"How dare you.... You of all people ruin the ceremony!"
The deep arrogant and scratchy voice irritated me to no end. And with what the owner of that voice just put me through, I was more than pissed.
Glaring at the Helicopter who was, yes, still in fact here, I lifted my claymore with one hand and pointed it in his direction.

"CAUSE!"

There was a swift silence after I yelled out, but not before the echoes of my voice bounced around the cavernous walls of the challenging grounds.

Everyone stood silent, awaiting for further words or explanation, possibly a heroic yet touching sentiment that would quell those who had been shaken by the Abyss heralds sudden visit.

But there wasn't.

".... because.... What?"

"....."

Slamming the Claymore down, I blankly stared at him then made a shooing motion with my hand. Why hadn't he left yet??

"Dude come on, you're killing my exposition man, you gotta scream in anger and leave! Y know! Like the villain does in a movie!"

"...huh?"

Throwing my claymore, he evaporated into thin air right before my weapon sliced his skull open.
Much better, I thought to myself.

While I patted myself on the back, I missed the figure that had snuck up behind me. When they touched my shoulder, I instantly jumped.

"Uh... Flower Lady!"

It was just Razor.

"RAZOOOR! Oh, it's been so Long~! I wasn't able to say a proper hello to you! Come here my little unbathed wolf boy you!"

Snatching him into my arms, I twirled around like a giddy little kid, making sure to keep a firm grip on the boy's neck so he wouldn't go flying off in some random direction. He only started to flail around his arms wildly as I suffocated him in my hug.