IS it wrong to pick up girls in a domain?

✧・゚:* (Y/n) pov・゚✧

After that little mishap, we began our mission.

Our first stop was with the fiery, bow-wielding Amber. We were to meet her at the closest wind temple to the city. This worked better for me, less running that way.

"This is it, one of the deserted temples of the four winds."

The Pyro user quickly explained to us her dislike towards Stormterror. She even went on and on to us about how the dragon was once a four winds.
That surprised us.

'Motivation time.'

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE!"
The group turned to me with confused looks.

"GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR AND LETS BLOW THIS FUCKER TO THE GROUND!!!"

"uh-"

I sharply inhaled for my next line...

"FOR SPAARTTTAAAA"

I charged directly at the doors of the temple. Blowing them apart with sheer force as I pressed forward.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"W-whats Sparta?"

Paimon turned to the bunny girl who had asked the question.
"I think she got it from some book. She didnt tell me all the details about it, but when I asked, she threw the book at me and called me 'uncultured.'"

The floating THING sweatdropped as she reminisced about the time.

"Hey Aether, do you know what she-"

When the two turned to ask Aether, he was already gone. He followed the girl in question into the temple already and had left the other two party members behind.

"e-EHHH!??"

"c'mon! We have to catch up to them!!"

The two remaining party members finally entered the domain in a panicked rush. Cursing the other two for leaving them behind.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

'Ugh. My back hurts so much for cARRYING THIS WHOLE TEAM!'

In all seriousness, we blazed through the whole temple in a matter of minutes. Aether and I were the main ones taking care of the enemies that stood in our path.

Amber helped with some impressive sharpshooting.

And Paimon simply cheered us on from the background.

"Well, that was quick."

Exiting the domain, we all stretched our limbs from the workout we had been through.

I was the one who brought an end to the core of the domain. How you ask?

I blitzed the core with my Claymore.

In more detail, Aether had gone to go destroy the core, but I wanted to do it so yeeted my precious baby into the glowing blue rock.
'Everyone said that I was too extra, but I just wanted to be the one to destroy it!'

Waving goodbye to Amber, we headed off to Kaeya's location. It would be the second temple we were assigned to destroy.

✧・゚:* Time skip・゚✧

"You've arrived"

"Hello~" I quickly coughed into my arm, not expecting the tone I had said that in.

Nodding at my distress, Kaeya continued with his plan.