Sugar daddy's encore

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

Stomping up to the tall boy, I stopped as soon as I was in front of him.

Bunching up the collar of his shirt, I brought him (up/down) to my eye level.

"You dare show YOUR face to MY friends? HUH!?"

Closing his eyes as he sweats nervously, he offered a smile. "Aww, aren't you happy to see me? It's been a while-"

"LIKE HELL!"

I continued to rant for a few minutes as Childe lazily put his hands up in surrender, giving little apologies but not meaning any of them.

"WHERE'S MY BOOK YOU ED SHEERAN WANNABE??!?!?!??"

Suddenly switching to a serious expression, he smirked haughtily. "Don't tell me you've forgotten our little agreement haven't you?"

That pissed me off even more. "I never agreed to your terms! I just want my book back! So give it!"

Shaking him a few times, I knew it was futile to get anything out of him.

With one final glare, I roughly pushed him away.

"Jeez..." Walking up to Aether, I leaned my forehead on his shoulder. "Comfort me."

I could feel a few small pats on my head, which told me Aether was successfully following my request.

After a bit, I could hear a scoff come from the orange-haired male, making me turn to him with a questioning gaze.

The expression on his face slightly unsettled me.

His normally dead blue eyes were even darker than before as he held a sour expression.

It was scary to see him like this...

'Oh, I see...'

"Uh uh! no! You cannot look like that! You've already lost best friend privileges, so don't you dare get mad!"

Clutching Aether's arm I smothered my face further into his shoulder.

Peeping back at childe, I noted his clenched fists and evermore darkened eyes.

It was fun making him jealous, but if I went too far, something bad might happen. Murder level bad.

Freeing Aether from my grasp, I swore I could see a tint of red on his face, but that thought was quickly dismissed as I faced Tart.

"So- first of all, chill- what do you want? Approaching Aether of all people? I know you want something. Spit it out."

Still having that obscured expression, Childe glowered at my form for a few seconds before closing his eyes.

When he opened them, his neutral expression was back, giving his infamous fake smile as he motioned upwards.

"The walls have ears sweetheart. It would be better if we moved somewhere more private to talk."

Knowing what he meant, I nodded at his suggestion before turning to Aether and Paimon.

"We're robbing a bank!"

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"LET MEE GOOOO!!"

The bank was so close, yet so far.

Childe has taken me to northland bank several times whenever he needed to extract mora or do his fatui business.

Every time, he would flex his wealth by grabbing thousands of mora at a time, and not even using all of it.

It was always annoying, but when he shared that money with me on our hangouts, it was worth it.

"Im not letting you in there." Childe spoke with a monotone voice, "tsaritsa knows how much you'd smuggle out again."

"IT WAS ONE TIME!"

The guards that were assigned to the front door of the Bank looked on stiffly with nervous expressions.

It may have been because one of the harbingers was present, or because a girl screaming like a dying rat was trying to bust through the doors.

Either way, they said nothing.

"Now stay still and listen to what I have to say."

Limping as he picked me up by the shirt collar, and placing me in front of him, I huffed angrily.

Childe proceeded to explain the Banks origins to Aether and Paimon, who had asked about it beforehand.

As he did, he cockily flaunted his status in the bank making Paimon worship him like a god.

Since I already knew of his position in the bank and the Fatui I had zoned out midway.

But when the sigil of the permission was brought up, I was all ears.

"Adepti?" Paimon asked curiously with a wide-eyed stare.

"If you head north from the harbor, then west from Guili plains, you will eventually reach the stone forest known as Jueyun Karst."

Jueyun Karst?

Oh, wait!

That's the place I respawned!

Snapping my fingers, I caught the attention of my three companions.

I didn't mean to interrupt them so I panicked a bit at their sudden attention, "Ah! Hehee, don't mind me~"

As they went back to their conversation, I pondered at the realization.

I knew a bit of the land and where to go, so we wouldn't get lost, especially when I went on my trip from home to liyue, to Mondstadt.

Home...

The old man's face flashed through my mind as well as the little hut we resided in.

I smiled sadly at the memory until I remembered another house that I haven't seen in a long, long time.

My expression unconsciously fell, a burning pit in my stomach.

I felt my heartache badly..... it hurt... a lot.

'No... that one isn't my home anymore, neither is dad's.... my home is-'

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned to Aether who looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"We have to get to Jueyun Karst... c'mon."

With a mumbled breath, He gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me along, down the stairs.

Paimon clutched a portion of my clothes, letting her be dragged along as well.

My dazed state disappeared as I grinned wholeheartedly.

I had a job to do, and I was going to help all I could.

Snatching Aether and Paimons hands, I threw us all off the side of the stairs.

As they yelled in panic, I turned my head to face Childe who was atop the stairs.

"Alright! See you later ya Ginger!"

Nailing the landing, and effectively scaring those around us, I continued full speed ahead towards Jueyun Karst.

✧・゚:* Word Count: 1009*:・゚✧