Side Quest! Knockoff ToysRus

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"I don't think YOU know what you're talking about! Mr.Cyclops is the most famous toy in all of Teyvat!"

"How- HOW COULD YOU EVEN!- you know what, I won't spare my amazing wisdom to a snot-nosed kid like you!"

"Well, I don't need your wis-wisd-wisudo-WIZARD! I'm just fine without it!"

"This kid doesn't even know his ABCs!"

Aether and Paimon were sitting back, watching how their companion argued with an, at most, 7-year-old boy, over a gigantic killing machine.

They wanted to relax today.

They really did.

But luck wasn't shining down upon them when a random Milelith guard asked them for help on an expedition he was sent on.

Why they agreed in the first place?

Honestly, they didn't know, they could have just very well shoved the guy's problems back up his ass and leave to go and explore more of the land of Geo.

However, it felt like the god of fate was against them that day, Forcing the trio to aid the Guard in his search for anything dangerous in the area.

And now, (Y/n) was arguing with a tiny child over a literal war machine.

"Listen here Kid! I've only met one Ginger in my life here, and he's annoying! 

Do NOT add on to his image on you weird redheads!"

"YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FIRST FOR CALLING MR.CYCLOPS A FIDGET SPINNER! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS, BUT THE WAY YOU SAID MADE IT SEEM LIKE AN INSULT!"

The girl glared at the small boy as he tried his best on making her apologize.

Being the mature and much older one, she knew she should have been the one to apologize and leave this kid be.
But something about him just made her want to kick him across the ocean.

Maybe she did despise all gingers...

"That's it."

Walking towards Aether, she swiftly picked up the blond boy by his shoulders, moved him, and placed him in front of the devil child.

"Your problem."

Stomping away, she sat down with my arms crossed, facing away from the scene in spite.

She could hear the group conversing behind her, probably trying to figure out the whereabouts of the boy's guardian.

"That kid... he's somehow very familiar to me..."

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"Oh, My, FREAKing, Ventimachiato. What are we doing here."

The doors of Northland bank seemed to tower over me menacingly.

We hadn't come back here since the Osial ordeal, and I was more than a little agitated at the thought of seeing Childe again.

"Why."

"If you were LISTENING to us talking to Teucer, you would know that he was looking for his brother!
We came here to find him! Does that ring any bells??"

Paimon screeched in anger as she realized I hadn't been following the conversation this entire time.

Not like I wanted to anyway.

Instead of answering her, I pondered what she had said for a moment.

'Teucer...

Brother.....

Annoying gingers......

CB250T............

Nope, nothing. Actually... what was I just thinking about?'

 Anything that I thought would have been an answer was thrown out the window.

Aether opened the doors before I could gather my thoughts in time.

Looking past everyone in my way, I could spot a familiar mop of orange hair near the center of the lobby in Northland bank.