Chapter 2 - Shake It

The first couple of acts were alright. Nothing that blew me out of the water. Jess was singing along to like everything too and would scream when certain people would come around. Luke was now coming on stage and his introduction was really cool. Then he came out and screaming erupted around the whole place. I think I might lose some hearing after this concert. He came up and went right into a song.

Luke went through a few songs then he talked to the crowd about this being his last show of his tour and he was taking a few months off then starting up another album. People were ecstatic over that too. He then went into another song that sounded alight. I even caught myself swaying to it. He walked towards where Jess and I were and stopped around us singing. Girls had their hands up hoping he would at least even touch them. Jess was among those women.

He went right in front of us and sang out to the audience and then looked down. He looked at Jess first then saw me. He winked and I heard girls screaming. He stood up and did a little dance move in front of us and I even caught myself laughing at that. What the fuck Chevy? You don't like guys like this.

"All I got to do is play it cool in the night with a kiss, hey hey, baby's on the way, hey yeah, my baby's on the way. Yeah yeah. Baby's on the way." he sang towards me. I raised an eye brow and the song was ending. He bent over and touched some women's hands around Jess and I. I looked at her and she looked at me and mouthed.

"Make him touch you!" I shook my head. Then she did something that she knew pissed me off. She took off my hat.

"HEY!" I yelled at her and then I saw her hand it up. I looked and saw Luke taking it.

"Well look here. I got a new hat." He said and looked at me winking my way. I frowned. That was my favorite hat. He took his off and put mine on. My mouth went open. Oh no he didn't. He then handed his down and to me. "How's this one look?" He asked everyone. They all yelled. I had his hat in my hand and looked at it. It had no back in it so I shrugged. I pulled my hair out its pony tail and put his on. He walked away with my hat a little bit then turned around. I looked at Jess.

"HE HAS YOUR FUCKING HAT!" She yelled at me all happy for me. If I was like any other girl in here. I would faint. I fixed his hat and put it on backwards. I looked at her and shrugged. Girls around me were so jealous.

Luke finished his talking and then went into a few songs. Then he was on his last song. I looked at Jess and she had so much excitement like she knew what the last song was going to be and it was her favorite. The lights in the venue dimed down till the whole stage was dark and all you could see was people's camera's flashing. Then you heard people screaming as well. Then a light came on to just Luke.

"Are y'all's ready?" They all yelled yeah. "I want to see everyone in here dancing to this song. Especially you country girls." He said and walked a little bit then the music started. This song didn't sound so bad. It was kind of really upbeat. Everyone around me started dancing when he started singing.

I was not going to dance to this. I just watched him and listened. Then he pulled out some different moves than he did early. The way he moved his hips had me memorized. Then he sang and stopped dancing then he went into another part where he kept saying country girl shake it for me girl. He danced like hell in those tight jeans. His ass looked amazing. He knew just how to move his hips. He came up towards us again.

He pointed at people who were not dancing. He said "and get to loving you before the night is through." and looked at me. He pointed at me and shook his ass a little. I knew what that meant. I shook my head and said no. He shook his head yes. He then danced again and pointed at me to dance. I am not dancing around these people. I mouthed, "Too many people."  The ending was coming on. Well from what I felt and he mouthed "later." to me. Then walked away and finished it up.