Chapter 47 - Lunchon

It has been a while since Christmas. Pa is still obsessed with his Nova. Denver has gotten so much of her shit together. I have fixed up her car and got it painted. Now it will run for a much longer time as long as she keeps up with oil changes. Luke's parents keep in contact with me and his mama wants to hang out with me next time we are around. His pa wants to hang out with mine.

Baby girl Nova is getting big. She was quick with being potty trained, she knows a bunch of tricks, she walks with me, she went to spring break with Luke and I, she sleeps in our room in her doggy bed, we figured how we are going to take her on tour, and she comes to the shop. She is a wonderful dog. She is really good with Joanna being around.

Joanna is now over a year old. Jess is really happy with that. She is going to be able to bring her out more on tour this year. I made sure she knows that I will help her out. I enjoy helping her take care of the baby. Luke likes when we have the baby around as well.

Crash My Playa was a major success and Luke is diffidently going to do it again next year. I can't wait. Mexico was really fun and Luke made us stay for a while. It was a vacation for the both of us alone. I got a nice tan. I was able to sight see. There was so much that we did in 5 days that I can't wait to go back and do it again. Maybe even do more.

Today I am taking the girls out. Well my bridesmaids. I am thanking them for helping me with the wedding and for them accepting to be there as my close friends and loved ones. Jess, Denver, Jordan and Miranda. I was picking them all up. Well Jordan is here with Luke and me for the next few days

"Jordan!" I yelled up the stairs. You could hear Nova running out of Luke and my room. I laughed knowing she thought she was going. "Sorry baby girl." I said as she came to me. I petted her head. "You get to be with daddy today." I told her. She just looked at me. I smiled as I heard Jordan laughing.

"You talk to that dog like it is your child." She said walking down the steps.

"She is my baby. She goes everywhere with me or Luke." I said.

"Just wait till someone has to watch the house for you while you and Luke are on your honey moon." Jordan said.

"She'll be fine. You ready to go?" I asked her checking out the nice blouse she had on and shorts with really nice open toe shoes.

"Of course. I'm excited for this." She said happy. I laughed.

"Let's tell your Uncle we are leaving." I said going to the basement steps. Nova ran down first as Jordan and I followed her. We got to where Luke had his headphones on and singing to himself. He was looking through papers. I smiled as Nova went up and nudged him. He chuckled.

"What do you want Nova? You got to use the bathroom?" He asked her. He took his head phones off.

"We are leaving Uncle Luke." Jordan said. He quickly turned his attention to us.

"That time already?" He said looking at his watch. He then smiled and got up. He went over to hug Jordan first. "Well, have fun you two. Tell the girls I said, 'Hi.'"

"We will." I said as he hugged me then kissed me real quick. "Don't be too bored without us." I told him as we walked back up the stairs.

"I will try!" He yelled back to us. Nova stayed with him.

I got into my truck with Jordan up front with me. I had her text the girls saying I was leaving the house. It was first Jess to pick up, then Denver, and then Miranda. The more women I had in my truck the funnier it got. They were all talking about different things.

Everyone seemed to be having a great time. I drove us to a nice secluded place to eat. I didn't want too many people to bother us. I have been noticed more that the news was really out that Luke Bryan was finally getting hitched and to me. Miranda is also with me so that would not help at all.