Chapter 32 - Going As Planned

I woke up cuddling Luke. He was fast asleep as I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I then went and put on new jeans, and a new short sleeved flannel. I put on a little make up because around 2 I had to see about my shop progress.

I went downstairs and made myself a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles. It's Luke and my favorite cereal. I cleaned up my mess and then went to tidy up the house. I was cleaning for about two hours when I heard Luke clear his throat. I didn't turn around because I was vacuuming the carpet.

"Uh, Where's Chevy? Who are you?" Luke asked loud. I turned off the vacuum. I slowly turned around and his eyes got wide.

"What?" I asked him confused. Luke was in just his boxers and staring at me. Up and down.

"You... What did you... You're a blonde. Completely. No black hair. You're wearing making up. You... Wow." Luke said trying to find the right words to say but failing at all attempts. At least he got his point out. I smiled and walked over to him putting my arms around his neck. His hands rested on my hips as he looked me in the eyes.

"What. Don't like my natural hair color?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"I do. It's just a shock. You don't look like... Well the Chevrolet I met. You look different. You're also in really tight jeans and vacuuming. Just startled me. I had no clue you did this." He leaned down and kissed me. "Either hair color you're gorgeous but to be honest." he said moving his hand up to my hair. "I like this one better." I smirked.

"Good, it's staying." I said moving away. "I had cereal this morning so nothing in the kitchen was made." I told him going to the vacuum.

"Want me to go with you at 2 today?" Luke asked.

"Sure." I said turning on the vacuum and starting to vacuum again. I jumped when I felt his arms go around me.

"I missed you yesterday." He said into my neck.

"I missed you too. I missed you in bed the most." I felt him kiss then bite my neck making me squirm under his touch.

"We can make up for lost time." Luke said in his husky tone.

"No Mr. I'm cleaning. I already took a shower. I'm not smelling like sex going to check out the shop. If you still want to." I said bumping my butt against his groin. He grunted which made me smirk. "You can later." His hands moved to my hips then he was off me. I then felt a swift smack to my ass.

"I will later for sure." He told me as he walked away leaving me to finish what I was doing.

When 2 came around Luke and I got into my truck and headed towards the shop. My father was already there waiting outside with my uncle and a few other guys. I pulled up and got out. Everything seemed to be finished. The sign was up and all. I smiled as I walked up to my father who hugged me. My uncle looked at me weird for a second then smiled and hugged me as well.

Luke shook hands with everyone and we got to talking about what we had to do. The alarm system and camera system was put in and finished right before I got there. We had to do the offices, sitting room, reception desk, and set up a few things in the shop it's self.

We worked at the shop until 10 that night. It took us 6 people 8 hours to do everything to the way I wanted. I had to interview a few people tomorrow. Luke said he was taking care of putting the name out there and in the paper. Blake was going to help Luke with connections that both of them had. Signs were going to be put up.