Chapter 31 - Changes

Luke and I are back home for a week. I have to say that although I'm happy to be home. I miss touring already. I got to see so many places and all the cool people. I even got to play on stage and few times.

My Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram have gone off the hook since I started touring, played on stage, and was on LBTV. I've had to make my Facebook private. I have deleted some photos and Tweets from Instagram and Twitter. This helped me realize, "I'm losing a lot of privacy due to me dating a famous country singer." To me it is all worth it.

CLM Motor's is so close to actually being a thing. The construction should be done any time now. The mechanic shop only has to have the parts and what not put in it. My father and I are so excited to open it. Luke also wants to be the first customer.

My father, uncle, and I are mostly going to be setting up the inside of the shop and the waiting room. I'm going to be doing the manager's office on my own. My father is going to make sure the waiting room is appealing.

Today Luke is out with some of his guys. Jess decided today would be a great day to just have a girl's day. I am currently in my truck at 8:55 waiting for her ass to get outside and in my truck. She wants to get her nails done and hair. She made an appointment for us at 9:30 in the morning so she better hurry up.

I beeped the horn. She and Carter soon emerged from the house. I saw them kiss and her skip to my truck. I shook my head and smiled. I mumbled, "love birds." as she got into the truck.

"Ready or should I wait another hour?" I sarcastically asked her. She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Let' just go Miss Bossy." Jess smirked as well as I did.

We got to the nail and hair place a few minutes ahead. Since today was a Wednesday, hardly anyone was in here. Which meant we were basically going to get pampered nicely and not in a rush.

Jess walked in first and talked to the woman. She talked back and forth for a few minutes and then we were off getting our nails done. Jess was getting French tips. I got my nails just done and a nice blue color in jell nail polish. When they were doing our feet. I was feeling so good. I haven't had a pedicure for the longest time.

Jess seemed overly happy today. I kept looking at her as she was telling me what she and Carter were going to do tomorrow. When our feet were getting nail polish on them she looked at her and smirked.

"When we get out of here let's get lunch at that place we use to when we got out of high school. I have news to tell you."

"What kind of news?" I asked.

"The good kind." Her smile was wide and she seemed over joyed.

I could only wonder what she had to tell me. Normally I could guess it because we've been best friends for so long but now I can't. I'm clueless.

I was looking at this other person who was getting their hair dyed. I looked at my hair and frowned. Jess wanted to get her hair trimmed and layered. She went off to have her hair washed then cut. The one lady looked at me and smiled.

"You get your hair done as well ma'am?" She sweetly asked me. I looked at my hair in the mirror. My roots needed to be touched up. I had about an inch of my natural hair coming through. When Luke first saw that he was surprised that my natural hair is actually not black.

"Can you bleach my hair?" I asked her. "Besides my roots. I don't want the black anymore." I told her.

"Yes I can. It might take a bunch of time but we can do it." she said leading me over to a chair.